Ms. Manicure, Set The Scene, 4 Piece Set
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
Looking to keep your nails smooth and shapely even when you don't have time to hit the salon? Then grab my tools to push, trim, and shape your nails to Set The Scene for polish.
4 Piece Set Includes:
- Mini Cuticle Pusher
- Cuticle Trimmer
- Nail Clipper
- Mini Sapphire File
- Use the Mini Cuticle Pusher to nudge cuticles back where they belong.
- Remove any excess, ragged skin with my Cuticle Trimmer.
- Cut nails with my Nail Clipper.
- Finally, shape and clean with my Mini Sapphire File for a great finish.
Nail Tip: To take a fast French mani, just rub a white nail pencil under nails.
Keep out of reach of children.
LOVE! I gifted this to my mum and will buy one for myself.
For the price this is a good deal. The size of this set is very convenient and small. Makes it good for travel and to keep in the purse for emergencies, easy to use as well. I will be using this a lot.
Posted by 5465776292155774626 on May 10, 2016
Affordable and nice
Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015
I recently got this little set and I really like it. I regularly use all of it except for the cuticle trimmer, which I can't get to work very well (but that's probably just me not knowing how to work it). Very affordable and cute set!
Posted by 4647977571042040472 on Jan 13, 2015
I am very satisfied with this product! It was a very prompt delivery as well. The product fulfils all my needs according to its description!
Posted by 5725962015727179554 on Nov 25, 2014
It is great for travel... and the packaging is really cute