- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Pedicure Post
Dear Ms. Pedicure,
I'm thick skinned-and not in a good way. My feet make wearing trendy, barely-there shoes a fashion no-no! How can I get my soles back in shape? Hurry, my sense of style is suffering as we speak!
Dear Hard Case,
My heavy-duty stainless steel 2-in-1 foot smoothing tool reduces thick, rough skin with just a few easy strokes. It transforms unsightly feet into a pair of super soft soles. Plus, the non-slip, easy-to-hold handle gives you a sure grip.
P.S. Here's A How-To:
- Soak feet in warm, soapy water, or use in bath or shower.
- Use the Coarse Side to gently rub off rough, scaly skin.
- Flip and use the Fine Side to reveal smooth, soft skin.
- Rinse and hang to dry.
Foot Note: Use gently and regularly, but beware of over-smoothing your soles. Feet need a bit of natural cushion to protect themselves.
Do not use if you are a diabetic, have poor blood circulation or if there is any redness or inflammation in the area to be treated.