Mt. Capra, CapraColostrum, Goat Milk Colostrum, 120 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1928
- Nature's First Food
- No Chemicals
- No Pesticides
- All Natural
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- The first milk produced, colostrum is low in fat and high in protein and antibodies.
- CapraColostrum contains natural immunoglobulins, growth factors, and peptides.
- Nature's way of transferring immune component from mother to child.
- Collected immediately following birthing process.
- Contains high amounts of immunoglobulins IgG, IgA and IgM, lactoferrin, cytokines, and over 20 antibodies for healthy immune support.
What biological role does colostrum play?
Colostrum has dozens of health related components, the primary being immune and growth related. Colostrum is made up of various macro and micro constituents such as cytokines, immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, growth factors and hormones, etc. These components have various biological roles that are vital to proper health and immune function.
We love our kids!
Mt. Capra is aware that baby goats (kids) must utilize the postpartum colostrum from their mother to 'jump start' their own newly formed immune system. We have taken steps to allow the kids to have total access to their full need of colostrum.
Standard Use: Take 2 capsules twice daily on an empty stomach with 6 - 8 oz. water.
Advanced Use: 2 capsules four times per day for up to 90 days. After 90 days, continue standard usage.
Athlete Use: Follow advanced usage and take a loading dose 30-45 minutes before workout/event.
Goat milk colostrum, goat milk cream, vegetable cellulose, rice flour
Sealed for your protection
If you are pregnant or nursing, check with your doctor.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||<1 g||1%|
|*Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I quickly noticed the reduction of body fat and the increase in muscle mass after I started taking Capra Colostrum. I also noticed that my skin became softer. Plus, it enhances the immune system. Almost too good to be true.
Seems to work fairly fast!
Posted by 4672691247319170419 on Dec 22, 2016
I got this after my research showed that colostrum may help with my malabsorption and other gut issues. I can't handle cow's milk, but have been drinking goat milk for a year. So when I found this goat colostrum, I decided to give it a try. Within a few days of taking 2 capsules before breakfast, I found that my acid reflux and other gut issues seemed to have calmed down noticeably.
Posted by 5088751328734206365 on Dec 13, 2016
~Capsules contain too much grit~
Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 20, 2016
I am sure this colostrum will be doing me some good and blood tests next month will hopefully show a lower CRP & ESR level but I pull these capsules apart & sprinkle in my warm cacao drink - some of the contents (obviously the vegetable cellulose) are biggish solid bits which do not dissolve. I paid dearly for this product and not sure why the vegetable cellulose is necessary. They contain rice flour as well which I can deal with and understand if its to do with non clumping?
Posted by 4959720311542646626 on Aug 04, 2016
I use it from years.