Mt. Capra, Caprobiotics Advanced, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
By Mt. CapraWrite a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.36 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: MTC-72003
- UPC Code: 633924720039
- Package Quantity: 60 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 5 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Sealed For Your Protection
- Goat Milk Probiotics
- 15 Billion CFU
- Powered by Geneden BC 30 Probiotic
- Digestive & Immune Health
- With Prebiotics
- All Natural
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Why Caprobiotics Advanced?
- It's the only brand of probiotic cultured in goat milk.
- It contains over 15 billion beneficial bacteria per serving.
- It includes probiotic powerhouse Ganeden BC 30 which has been shown to promote digestive health and support the immune system.
- Delivers 10 times more active cultures than yogurt*
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are living healthy bacteria that have been shown to deliver numerous health benefits when successfully delivered to the gastro-intestinal tract.
AcidGuard Capsule Technology
- Shelf Stable
- Oxygen Barrier
- Plant Origin
* In lab study of a stimulated gastric stomach environment with a pH of 2.0 for two hours, GanedenBC30 delivered more than ten times the live cells than a leading probiotic yogurt.
Standard Use: Take 1 capsule daily after meals with 6-8 ounces of water or juice.
Advanced Use: Take 5 capsules daily after meals.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, silica
No chemicals or preservatives added.
This product is shelf stable. No refrigeration required. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. For maximum viability and potency, store in freezer or refrigerator when not in use.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|Caprobiotics Advanced facts:|
Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086
|Goat Milk Powder Blend:
CapraMilk (goat milk powder) Chicory Root (inulin)