Mt. Capra, Deep² 30, Strawberry Splash, 2 lb (907 g)
By Mt. Capra
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Daily Essential Electrolytes, Proteins, & Probiotics
- Since 1928
- Powered by Ganeden BC30 Probiotic
- Digestive & Immune Health
- Great for Smoothies
- All Natural
- Electrolytes + Protein + Probiotics
- Gluten Free
Things to know about Deep² 30
- a blend of electrolytes, protein, and probiotics.
- Deep² 30 contains over 20 bio-organic minerals.
- Free of pesticides, growth hormones, antibiotics.
- Ganeden Labs BC30 probiotics provide digestion enhancement and immune support.
The 3 pillars of Deep² 30
- Essential Electrolyte Support: Millions of Americans lack minerals & electrolytes in their diet. Deep² 30 provides over 20 bio-organic minerals from all natural goat milk.
- Specific amino acid maintenance: Protein is found in every part of the body. Proper maintenance of amino acids, the building blocks that make up protein, is vital to overall health. Deep² 30 contains a whole protein blend of casein and whey protein from goat milk.
- Probiotic Delivery: GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans) is spore-forming probiotic bacterium, meaning that inside the bacterial cell is a hardened structure, or spore, similar to a seed. This spore safeguards that cell's genetic material from the destructive effects of shelf life and the acid and bile it is exposed to during transit through the digestive system. Each Deep²30 serving contains a full daily dose of Ganeden BC30.
Mix 30 grams (about 4 level tbsp) in 8 oz. water. Shake vigorously or mix in blender. Deep²30 can be added to hot or cold drinks without damage to probiotics, protein, or minerals.
Goat milk protein, goat milk mineral whey, natural flavor, guar/xanthan gum blend, goat milk cream, red beet, stevia. Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086
No chemical or preservatives added
|Serving Size: 30 g (about 4 level tbsp)|
|Serving Per Container: about 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Sugars (not added)||6 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Been a huge fan of Jarrows until the package has a warning label on it that it is known to harm health. This product however by Mt. Capra does not, and there are four other main reasons I think to choose it 1) easy to mix like whey protein (no need for a blender) 2) all natural ingredients 3) easy to digest for those intolerant to milk. 4) comes in 1000grams giving you plenty of protein for it's value. This will most likely be my main protein source from now on. The flavour is a bit sweet, but I think this will appeal to many as a tasty alternative to the chalk taste that can come from goat protein on it's own. Curious to know what others have experienced from the other flavours.