Mt. Capra, Deep² 30, Strawberry Splash, 2 lb (907 g)
By Mt. Capra2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.78 lbs (1.26 kg)
- Product Code: MTC-21000
- UPC Code: 633924210004
- Package Quantity: 2 lb (907 g)
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 5.4 x 7.6 in, 2.35 lbs (1.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Daily Essential Electrolytes, Proteins, & Probiotics
- Since 1928
- Powered by Ganeden BC30 Probiotic
- Digestive & Immune Health
- Great for Smoothies
- All Natural
- Electrolytes + Protein + Probiotics
- Gluten Free
Things to know about Deep² 30
- a blend of electrolytes, protein, and probiotics.
- Deep² 30 contains over 20 bio-organic minerals.
- Free of pesticides, growth hormones, antibiotics.
- Ganeden Labs BC30 probiotics provide digestion enhancement and immune support.
The 3 pillars of Deep² 30
- Essential Electrolyte Support: Millions of Americans lack minerals & electrolytes in their diet. Deep² 30 provides over 20 bio-organic minerals from all natural goat milk.
- Specific amino acid maintenance: Protein is found in every part of the body. Proper maintenance of amino acids, the building blocks that make up protein, is vital to overall health. Deep² 30 contains a whole protein blend of casein and whey protein from goat milk.
- Probiotic Delivery: GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans) is spore-forming probiotic bacterium, meaning that inside the bacterial cell is a hardened structure, or spore, similar to a seed. This spore safeguards that cell's genetic material from the destructive effects of shelf life and the acid and bile it is exposed to during transit through the digestive system. Each Deep²30 serving contains a full daily dose of Ganeden BC30.
Mix 30 grams (about 4 level tbsp) in 8 oz. water. Shake vigorously or mix in blender. Deep²30 can be added to hot or cold drinks without damage to probiotics, protein, or minerals.
Goat milk protein, goat milk mineral whey, natural flavor, guar/xanthan gum blend, goat milk cream, red beet, stevia. Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086
No chemical or preservatives added
|Serving Size: 30 g (about 4 level tbsp)|
|Serving Per Container: about 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Sugars (not added)||6 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Been a huge fan of Jarrows until the package has a warning label on it that it is known to harm health. This product however by Mt. Capra does not, and there are four other main reasons I think to choose it 1) easy to mix like whey protein (no need for a blender) 2) all natural ingredients 3) easy to digest for those intolerant to milk. 4) comes in 1000grams giving you plenty of protein for it's value. This will most likely be my main protein source from now on. The flavour is a bit sweet, but I think this will appeal to many as a tasty alternative to the chalk taste that can come from goat protein on it's own. Curious to know what others have experienced from the other flavours.