Mt. Capra, Yo-Quick, Goat Milk Yogurt, Very Vanilla, 12.2 oz (348 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Powered by Ganedens BC30 Probiotic Digestive & Immune Health
- Promotes Digestive Health & Supports the Immune System!
- Instant, All-Natural Yogurt
- Made with Vanilla Beans
- Live and Active Cultures
- Just Add Water
1 - Pour Powder into Cup or Bowl with Lid
2 - Add 5 Tablespoons (2.5 oz) Cold Water to the Powder
3 - Shake* or Stir for one min and enjoy
* Shaking produces best results
Mt.Capria Products Goat Milk Blend [ goat milk, cultured goat milk, goat milk protein, goat milk cream flake], tapioca starch, xylitol, natural vanilla flavor, natural yogurt flavor, sodium citrate, salt, carageenan, Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086, stevia, beta carotene
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (29 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Sat Fat.||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||21 g||7%|
|Sugars Alcohol||6 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This was my introduction to goat milk, and I approve! I mix two tablespoons with 100ml of water and get a very nice, thick liquid yogurt. I like to add a little of my powdered probiotics to it and voila! It is awesome. If you don't like it very sweet, add just a little more water. I prefer it super sweet, so I prefer just 100 ml of water, otherwise it isn't as sweet. Adding too much water will not make it thick and yogurt-like. I mix it in my Sundesa blender ball cup and in a regular individual blender. Nice vanilla flavor, and quite tasty for a nice sugar-free snack. Also, it is made of goat milk, so it is a little easier on the digestive system and you can have yogurt whenever you like. No cons. I love vanilla so much, but maybe one of these days I will try the other two flavors.
Very disappointed with this product. It is advertised as yoghurt, so I was expecting at least the taste of yoghurt if not the texture. Both were terrible. The texture was more like runny icing and the taste was quite sickening. Would not recommend this if you are looking for something remotely close to yoghurt.