Munchkin, Disposable Bibs, 24 Pack
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Ideal for Home or Travel
- Crumb Collecting Pocket
- 3 Protective Layers
Absorbent and leak-proof bibs with a front pocket that catches the mess - so you don't have to. It's the little things.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Leak-proof liner keeps spills from seeping through
- Crumb collecting pocket catches food particles
- Soft material is comfortable for baby
- Easy-to-use self-adhesive fastener
Tear at perforation. Remove adhesive backing, adjust to fit, and fasten in back. Turn crumb collecting pocket inside out.
As with any paper products, Disposable Bibs may burn if exposed to flame. Avoid choking risk from torn paper. Chocking may result from anything babies put in their mouths. Immediately discard if bib has become torn or damaged. Discard in waste receptacles. Do not flush. This product is not a toy. Children should never handle product, and should never be left unattended. Disposable Bib should be used for intended purpose only.
These bibs are fantastic! I used them everything i need to feed my toddler outside of our home, on a plate, in restaurants, etc. He never got a stain on his clothes while having this bib on, no water or smeared food ever leaked through the bib on his clothes and my kid never managed to rip it off his neck, even so i can remove it easily.
very useful while traveling
Posted by 5749270293393586783 on Sep 19, 2016
Very convenient to use while traveling. It's soft on the neck of our little ones, but can hold the soup and fruits to ruin our babies outfit.
Worth the money!
Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016
These are so handy. Seriously, worth the money! Less bibs and clothes to wash! They are fantastic!!
Tough and reliable
Posted by 5002101594673037890 on May 10, 2016
The double sided tape that you use to close the neck area when you put it on, sticks really well. My son tried to pull the bib off from the front and it didn't tear at all. The material is very sturdy and the bottom catches the food well. Highly recommended at a very decent price point. Perfect for my travelling needs!