Munchkin, Dora the Explorer Toddler Dining Set
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nickelodeon Dora the Explorer
Toddler Dining Set with Fork & Spoon
4 Piece Set Includes:
- Divided plate
- Toddler Fork
- Toddler Spoon
- Wide edge keeps food on plate
- Easy-grip handles
- Rounded fork tines for safe feeding
- Spoon bowl shaped just right for little mouths
- Divided sections for easy scooping Toddler-sized, easy-grip rims
- Sloping bowl walls for easy scooping
- Wash before first use.
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Do not use in microwave, conventional oven or on stove top
Discard all packaging components before giving to child. If serving warm food always test the temperature before giving to a child. Do not microwave, boil, or steam sterilize. Use for intended purpose only. Do not leave child unattended while eating. Inspect all parts before each use. Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage. Children should never walk or run while using set.
Colors and styles may vary.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 4963343185337606768 on Sep 30, 2014
Very beautiful, I loved it. My daughter will love making meals with Dora.
Posted by 5173084195730853877 on Aug 09, 2013
Very cute product, but does not hold up
Posted by Reviewer3289489 on Jun 19, 2013
Although the kids absolutely loved these, the plastic began peeling off after the first wash. I chose this because it was BPA free, but how safe is it if the top layer comes off? I dont know. Admittedly, only one (of 2) began peeling after the first wash. The other withstood many more washings but almost a year later, it too is peeling.
Posted by mim558 on Jul 17, 2012