Munchkin, Easy Squeezy Spoon, 4+ Months
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- No-Mess Feeding at Home or On-The-Go
- Holds a 4 oz Jar of Baby Food
- Odor Resistant
- Dishwasher Safe
- BPA Free
A baby food spoon for no-mess, one-handed feeding at home or on-the-go — feeding with a simple squeeze makes mealtime a breeze. It's the little things.
Stuff you should know:
- Spoon locks to prevent food from spilling
- Cap keeps spoon clean for traveling
- Top rack dishwasher safe
Wash before first use. Unscrew silicone base. Fill with baby food. Screw top onto base. Make sure spoon is set to "open". Squeeze food out.
Do not microwave, boil or steam sterilize. Do not leave child unattended while feeding. Inspect for worn or damaged parts prior to use. Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage.
Posted by 5491804193768133458 on Apr 06, 2016
Very good and easy to use! But I ordered blue they gave me pink. Not very happy with the colour pink for my baby boy
I'm still waiting
Posted by 5220014256035883185 on Sep 21, 2015
Hi. more than a month ago I ordered things for my daughter.I need to start feeding her now with a spoon so I pre-ordered what I need. if the package does not come in the next week I'll have to buy it all over again and cancel the order. Please check where my package is. Thank you
good size, open or close
Posted by iloveECO on May 17, 2015
easy to clean. good size to feed and i found it hard a bit to remove the puree food when it is nearly empty. i like that it can be open or close and has a lid
Cuchara práctica y blandita para bebés
Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015
Se puede utilizar tanto en casa, a la manera de una cuchara tradicional pero más blanda y, por tanto, más cómoda para los cereales y las primeras papillas de los bebés. También se puede rellenar y llevarla de excursión, al parque, de paseo... La tapa es muy útil para guardarla en el bolso y los colores son llamativos y vibrantes.