- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- 12+ Months
- Easy to Sip, Grip & Clean!
- BPA Free
- Spill Proof
- Click to Lock
- 100% Guarantee Click Lock Leak-Proof Technology
Munchkin’s new line of Click Lock Cups are just right because they just click. These cups feature a simple click-and-lock lid to securely close for a leak proof seal – guaranteed. Parents will see, hear and feel the cup lock, so they have triple assurance against dribbles and drips. Munchkin is so confident these new cups are mess-free, we are backing up the promise with a 100% replacement guarantee.
Some extra little things:
- When you hear the click, you know you have a leak-proof seal, guaranteed!
- Insulation keeps drinks cool and fresh
- Cup won’t leak when the straw is in the open or closed position
- Soft, flexible spill-proof straw removes for easy cleaning
Caution: Do not microwave or use with hot liquids. Inspect before use. Discard and replace at first sign of damage. Do not let child walk or run while carrying the cup. Do not allow child to bite or chew on straw. More instructions enclosed.
The cup is lovely and my baby love it! But, when you put it up side down, it DOES leak! No matter the straw is open or closed. It said 100% replaceble but we're in China. How can we replace it? Can we get the money back by the pictures of leaking?
my children really likes that!
Posted by biryun on Feb 03, 2015
I bought them for my twins, and they are really delight about that. Only one thing that I don't like is : those are not same color even though I ordered same.
Posted by 4935551346968206070 on Aug 01, 2014
Cute but lousy bottle! Its leaks always, the lid dun closes tight and worst parts is water gets in between the insulated parts and frosted up the bottle interior.
Posted by 5648257012867270577 on Apr 10, 2014
have a liking
Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Mar 15, 2014
Posted by 5518117145902328709 on Jan 07, 2014
Beautiful bottle but blue straw cap is faulty. You can't open and close the straw cap without using excessive force and it keeps coming off the cover. Very difficult for my toddler to open and close the straw cap on her own. Disappointing .