Munchkin, Microwave Sterilizer Bags, 6 Bags
By Munchkin10 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.42 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: MUN-11003
- UPC Code: 735282110030
- Package Quantity: 6 Bags
- Dimensions: 1.7 x 6 x 4.2 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- An Easy Way to Sterilize Anytime, Anywhere!
- Great Value! 20 Uses Per Bag
- Cleans Bottles, Nipples & Pacifiers in as Little as 90 Seconds
- Cleans and Disinfects 99.9% of most Harmful Bacteria and Germs
- It's the Little Things
Great for Cleaning:
- Breastpump Accessories
Cool-Touch grip for burn-free handling
Tab opening allows steam to safely escape and creates a spout to pour excess hot water
8'' x 11" bag can hold at least two bottles of any standard size plus accessories
- Not for use one breastpump piston & cylinder
- Use care when opening bag, hot steam may escape
- Tubing requires 4 oz of water & cannot be steam-cleaned with any other item
- Using less than 2 oz of water may warp bag contents
- Always check manufacturers' guidelines to ensure items are safe for steam sterilization
- To steam-clean tubing, do not place any other items in the bag
- Steam-cleaning tubing may result in clouding or discoloration which will not affect its performance
iHerb Customer Reviews
These bags is genies. Easy to bring and use. If there is a microwave, you have some drinking whater, you can use it to streilizate baby botles. Its good to bring on trips or just if you are outside home. And it takes no place in bag to bring.
Haven't got round to use it but from the looks of it seems good.