Munchkin, Mozart Magic Cube, All Ages (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- One Planet · One Future
- Dr. Toy Winner, Best Vacation Children's Products
- French Horn
- Inspires Creativity and Discovery. Try Me!
- It's the Little Things
- 3 AA Batteries Included
An interactive music toy that lets your child add and subtract instruments of a symphony – because if your child is conducting music then he is less likely to be conducting mischief. It's the little things.
Stuff You Should Know:
- 5 individual instrument buttons: harp, flute, French horn, piano, and violin
- 1 orchestra button plays all instruments. Eight Mozart compositions included.
- Baby can add or subtract an instrument – without missing a single beat of the music
- Lights flash to the tempo of the instruments
- Soft, rounded corners so it's easy and safe for baby to hold
- Instructions included
Mozart Magic Cube Compositions
Arranged by a 3-time GRAMMY Award winner
- Non Piu Andre (Marriage of Figaro)
- Country Dance #5, K.609
- Come Sweet May, K.596
- Ah! Vous Dirai-je, Maman, K. 265 (Twinkle, Twinkle)
- Der Vogelfanger (Magic Flute)
- March in D, K. 408
- Landler, K.606
- LaCi Darem La Mano (Don Giovanni)
|Able Play Rating|
Mozart Magic Cube
|Disability Category||Rating (1-5)|
|Play products for children with Special Needs
Independent evaluations by National Lekotek Center
One Planet, One Future is a simple reminder from Munchkin that in our increasingly small world the little things we do today can have a big impact on our children tomorrow.
Conforms to Toy Safety Standards ASTM F963
Push button to add and subtract Mozart favorites. Push orchestra button to hear all five instruments at once and to switch songs.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Good concept. In fact, I LOVE the concept. However, it's loud (not so loud I took it away) and no volume switch. None of the instruments really sound all that different from each other, either. Not as realistic as it should be IMO.
Posted by odereviews on Dec 10, 2015
Our baby enjoys this toy a lot. Mozart Magic Cube is much larger than I thought. Great durable toy.
Posted by 4981637578965112937 on May 10, 2015
My baby loves playing this. Cube has survived multiple drops to the ground with no problem whatsoever.
Real fun for child and parents.
Posted by Reviewer1955095 on Mar 05, 2015
This is a really good idea. My son at 6 months hits the cube to make it play and looks like he has a good time. After a while I hope he understands how it works. Only drawback is that it has no volume control. And the sound is not that good quality. The violin sound is definitely not a violin.
Posted by 5277383788587354090 on Nov 11, 2014
my toddler love it, and her mother too
this toy is awesome
Posted by 4955328445598644446 on Jun 10, 2014
it could entertain an adult for a few minutes or child of most any age. some reviews say it's loud, it is a little loud but no louder than the instruments it's mimicking if they were in the same room. I do wish it had a setting to turn it down a hair but that wouldn't prevent me from buying it again. it's very well made & seems like it will be a favorite for a while.