Munchkin, Multi Forks & Spoons, 12+ Months, 6 Pieces
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Designed for Self-Feeding
- Easy-Grip Handles
- BPA Free
A pack of 3 forks and 3 spoons designed for easy self-feeding - now your baby will gladly fork over a bite of her mac n' cheese. It's the little things.
- Rounded for safety.
- Large handles are easy for toddler to hold.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Includes 3 spoons and 3 forks.
- Helps toddler learn to feed themselves.
Caution: Wash and inspect before use. Top rack dishwasher safe. Do not microwave, boil or steam sterilize. Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage. Always check temperature before feeding. Do not let child walk or run while carrying the utensils. Do not leave child unattended. Discard all packaging components before giving to the child.
Colors and styles may vary.
these are PERFECT for little hands to learn how to use a fork and spoon. my daughter is 13 months and has been using a fork and spoon for months now and these are very easy for her to grip. HOWEVER, i am not a fan of the white material on the handle. she just had spaghetti bolognese and the handle is stained red. not really a big enough "con" for me to not purchase them again, but the stain causes it to look dirty and it drives me crazy :)
Baby loves the bright colors & the forks are really safe with the rounded edges. The spoons are wider so you can get more food on it!
Very useful (mother to a 10 month old)
Posted by 5221209933699913862 on Dec 18, 2016
Easy to hold, to chew and to eat with.
Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Jul 09, 2016
My baby love it
Bright and practical set
Posted by Reviewer2041127 on Mar 24, 2016
We haven't tried using the forks yet, but the spoon are excellent. Good value for money too. Recommended
Posted by 5601803317896190090 on Mar 08, 2016
The fork abit redundant. Cuz everything toddler tried to poke with, it scatters. Can't even get it up. But the spoon is great for her gribbing.