- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- #1 Teething Brand Recommended by Pediatricians
- Encourages Chewing
- Simulates Gums
- Provides Pressure
- Cleans Tongue
- Massages Gums
- BPA PVC Free
A teether for each stage of oral development offers a complete teething solution - because you shouldn't make it through this stage of parenting by the skin of your teeth. It's the little things.
It's the little things.
|Soft, wavy pattern massages sensitive gums||Soft, micro-textured silicone cleans tongue||Linear patterns provide gentle pressure for emerging front teeth|
Conforms to Toy Safety Standard ASTM F963.
Note: Teether and package do not contain Orajel teething pain medicine.
Caution: Clean before use. Wipe with damp cloth and air-dry. Do not microwave, boil, steam sterilize or place in dishwasher. Do not expose to extreme heat. Inspect before use for signs of tears, cracks, and leaks. Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage. Do not leave child unattended. All teethers wear out with normal use. Discard all packaging components before use.
Posted by 5539900713059978766 on Oct 18, 2016
My baby don't really like to bite this
Posted by 4694532000155514861 on Nov 24, 2015
The design and shape of the teething spots on the product appear good but the item itself is too heavy. The center ring is solid, not hallow, and compared to other teething rings this makes is overly heavy for little hands.
Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015
The little one loves this teether, and who am I to argue :)
Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015