Munchkin, Pelican Rinser (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Makes Bath Time Easy!
Cute pelican shaped shampoo rinser helps keep the shampoo out of your little one's eyes - because having a ball at bathtime shouldn't mean having a bawl. It's the little things.
This cute, large capacity rinser helps you gently rinse shampoo out of hair. The pelican's small base is conveniently sized to sit on most tub ledges helping make bath time fun and easy.
- Large capacity bath pitcher helps rinse shampoo from hair
- Convenient size fits most tub ledges
- Pelican Rinser makes bath time fun and easy
- Easy grip handle lets mom hold on tight
- Ideal for babies of all ages
Caution: Prevent drowning. Always keep child within arm's reach. Always check temperature of water before placing child in bath. Discard all packaging components immediately.
We liked this high quality nice looking rinser although pelicans nose is so big that prevents us from streaming the water next to baby's body - there's always a distance between the baby and the rinser
Fun bath toy that is larger than I expected. Good for kids to handle themselves though.
Posted by 5417665777686145270 on Apr 22, 2015
My son loves this toy
Posted by 4971344470467806643 on Jan 04, 2015
Two of my boys hate getting their hair washed so i purchased this pelican rinser, when it arrived i was very excited so were my boys we named him pelican pete and i managed to wash both their heads with out tantrums, woohoo. The only downside was i only ordered one and they fought over playing with it.
sturdy and fun
Posted by 5043312882622062368 on Dec 31, 2014
this is fun for a bath toy as well as getting the body and hair rinsed clean.
Posted by 4640935409930728870 on Nov 18, 2014