Munchkin, Powdered Formula Dispenser Combo Pack, 2 Pack
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Holds Three 8 oz Servings
- Holds One 8 oz Serving
Stuff you Should Know:
- Snap tight lid and easy-pour spout make feeding on-the-go easy
- Not for use in microwave
- Wash all parts prior to first use. Top rack dishwasher safe. Do not boil or steam sterilize.
- Not a toy or actual feeding device. Should be used by adults for intended purpose only.
Remove lid and fill with single serving of powdered formula or cereal (follow formula manufacturer's instructions). Replace lid and snap spout cover shut for travel. For 3-Section Dispenser, twist until spout is over desired compartment before pouring. Pour into bottle or bowl as needed.
I love this dispenser combo. I can carry the milk powder and rice cereal at the same time. The small dispenser come in handy and save space when I know I only need to make 1 bottle of milk when I'm out.
Posted by 4992963188391231130 on Oct 24, 2016
Posted by Reviewer2435270 on Oct 17, 2016
No mess, hygienic and good for preparing the milk when going outside
This brand very well
Posted by 5551725792025280182 on Oct 03, 2016
Good product but colour sent is different from ad.
Posted by daphnedeals on Sep 17, 2016
The post shows purple-blue colour, but the product that arrived is green which it is not my preferred colour. No indication of choice of colour in post, they should.
Posted by 5564763332043614122 on Jul 27, 2016
Very disappointed that the lid did no longer work after I had put the dispenser in the sterilizer. Did say on the dispenser that it could not be sterilized, but in very small writing, and I think you should be able to sterilize all items that are in contact with formula!