Munchkin, Safety Bath Ducky, 0+ Months
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Bronze Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Awards 2010/2011
- 2010/2011 Bizzie Baby Award
- White Hot Alert Prevents Bath Time Burns
A bath ducky with a safety indicator on the bottom - so only the ducky needs to tell you when its bottom is too hot. It's the little things.
To Use: Let duck sit in the bath water for one minute then lift to check safety disc underneath. If "HOT" appears on safety disc, the bath is too hot (approx 39.4° - 40ºC). Allow water to cool or add cold water until the original color returns to safety disc. Clean in warm, soapy water and rinse.
The white hot color change function may cease to function over time, replace when necessary. Do not rely solely on accuracy of safety disc as color change function may become worn over time. To prevent drowning keep children within arm's reach. Inspect before use. Discard and replace at the first sign of weakness or damage. Always check temperature of water before placing child in bath. Do not leave child unattended. Discard all packaging components before use.
I use it more like a bath toy for my son and he love it! The safety is just a bonus! baby can also play with it while bathing
Very Nice !
Posted by 5092099263085797000 on Oct 18, 2016
נחמד מאוד בתור צעצוע לאמבטיה. תמיד מראה את המילה hot גם שהמים בטמפ' הנכונה .
Posted by 4729331003532422806 on Oct 13, 2016
Good for baby to focus on while I shampoo her hair and soap her. It also tells me how hot the water is. GREAT STUFF!
Very cute and useful
Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jul 26, 2016
Though I wouldn't count on it, it is nice that it indicates if the water is too hot. A cute little game for bath time!
Posted by 4800688270008046979 on Jul 13, 2016
My baby doesn't like it very much. The indicator only shows when the water is very hot.