Munchkin, Sesame Street, Safety Sunblock Shade, 1 Shade (Discontinued Item)
- Patented Heat Alert System!
- Try Me! Pull Shade to See Design. Push Button to Close
- 14" Car Shade
- Easy-to-Use, 2-Step Release Button. Just Push and Release to Adjust, Push and Hold to Roll Up
- Vinyl Shade Blocks The Sun's Glare and Protects From UV Rays
- Suction Cups Attach to Car Window to Prevent Damage to Car Upholstery
- Suction Cups Won't Remove So There's No Choking Hazard
Patented White Hot System Alerts You When Car is Too Hot!
Attaching Shade Using Suction Cups:
- Clean the closed interior window surface and suction cups. For best results, use alcohol and dry with a clean cloth. Moisten suction cups before use.
- Position the shade near the top of the window and press firmly to secure the suction cups.
To Open Shade:
- Use pull-handle to pull shade down to desired location.
- Press pull-handle's suction cups firmly against window to secure.
- Once shade has been in place for one minute, check logo. If the word "hot" appears, allow car to cool.
To Roll Up Shade:
- Lift the pull-handle to release the suction cups from the window.
- Push and release the 2-step release button to adjust. Push and hold the 2-step release button to roll up all at once.
To Clean: All parts can be wiped with a damp cloth if needed. Let shade completely air dry before rolling up.
Caution: This product is not a toy; do not allow children to play with it. An adult should attach this product to a vehicle window. Product should be used for intended purpose only. Do not use on windshield or on rear window when defroster is in use. Check state and local laws for use restrictions on side windows. Do not operate windows while product is installed. Do not rely solely on accuracy of safety logo, as color change function may cease to work properly and may become weak over time. An adult should always check the temperature inside the vehicle before placing a baby inside. Never leave children unattended in a vehicle. Test safety logo regularly and replace at first sign of wear.
My kids love it! I like it myself. However find it a bit short. If the shade can be made longer that will be perfect!
it's good for baby & kids
Posted by 5145639743916793444 on Sep 04, 2013
When my baby cry , i try to show to son whit it. He stop crying ^ ^
kiddo loves playing with it
Posted by kookynooky on Aug 09, 2013
Does shade out the sun n gives the lil one something cute to look at and fiddle during longer car rides. Loves pressing the hot/not button.
Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 23, 2013
My boy love it.