Munchkin, Sesame Street Toddler Dining Set, 4 Piece Set
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- BPA Free
- 12+ Months
- Toddler-Sized Easy Grip Rim
- Easy-Grip Handles
- Unique Square Shaped Bowl Makes Scooping Easier
4 Piece Set Includes:
- Divided Plate
- Toddler Fork
- Toddler Spoon
Wash and inspect before use. Top rack dishwasher safe. Microwave safe. Do not boil or steam sterilize. Do not use in conventional oven or on stove top. Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage. Always check temperature before feeding. Do not let child walk or run while carrying the utensils. Do not leave child unattended. Discard all packaging components before giving to the child.
Toddler loved it. Loves usIng it to pretend eat rather thN actually eating off it. Love that it is light n doesnt break easily. Utensils are also just the rite size n length to self feed.
My kid loves it to bits
Posted by 5312854195423759742 on May 22, 2015
My kid is 2 but she loves this tableware like mad! Once I opened the parcel she screamed ELMO! ABBY!!
Preciosa vajilla infantil
Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015
Compramos esta vajilla para realizar un regalo y puedo decir que fue todo un éxito. Les pareció preciosa, muy práctica por su plato compartimentado y muy original, por sus cubiertos de Elmo, que llaman la atención de los niños.
Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Aug 14, 2014
The quality is great. My son uses this every day, and the set still looks as new after being washed in the dishwasher for weeks.
Posted by 5668479913196716612 on Mar 25, 2014
bad than my thinking