- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- BPA Free
- Suction Base Prevents Spills
- 3 Bowls with Suction Bases
Strong suction base bowls that keep your child's food in place — because teaching your child to eat on his own can be a messy process. It's the little things.
Stuff you should know:
- Strong suction base is permanently attached to each bowl — no separation means fewer spills
- Quick-release tab on each suction base allows for easy removal by adult
- Ideal for use on smooth surfaces
Caution: Wash and inspect before use. Top rack dishwasher safe. Do not boil or steam sterilize. Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage. Always check temperature before feeding. Do not let child walk or run while carrying the bowl. Do not leave child unattended. Discard all packaging components before giving to the child.
Bought these bowls as I felt that this would be a great idea, and also partly due to the good reviews here. Disappointed because only the smallest bowl is it comes with a cap and its suction works great. The two bigger bowls which are better and more practical due to their size does not come with caps and the suction is so-so (meaning much more mess, mommies). Wouldn't recommend. In my opinion, it is maybe good for smaller babies who don't eat a lot, but then that defeats the purpose to use these for toddlers who are learning how to eat on their own. The idea is great but needs to be more well made.
收到货以后，只有一个最小的盖子，其他两个去哪里了？希望iherb给个答复。这次购物除了这件事以外，还有其他的问题出现了，总体感觉非常的不愉快。 I received only one cap of the bowl, the smallest one. Where are the other two? I hope iherb.com will solve the problem properly.
Posted by 5424427377769295242 on Nov 09, 2016
There are NO lids, only bowls.
Posted by 5358351566888671270 on Sep 16, 2016
We have been using these from day 1 to 2.2 years old!! there absolutely great!
Overrated plastic bowls
Posted by Reviewer1575099 on Sep 09, 2016
The suction on two of the three bowls never worked, despite putting through the dishwasher to straighten the suction cup. Just overrated / over priced plastic bowls. No lids. Can find better on Amazon.
Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Aug 02, 2016
But it doesn't stick all the time