- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Safe, Easy, Accurate
A no-mess, safe and easy way to dispense liquid medicine to your infant - now a spoonful of sugar isn't the only thing that helps the medicine go down. It's the little things.
Stuff You Should Know:
- Dispenses liquid medicine at a safe flow rate for baby.
- Pediatrician designed - helps reduce gagging and spitting up.
Fill vial with the prescribed dosage of liquid medicine. Screw the assembled shield onto the medicine vial until secure. Supervise until medication is complete.
To Clean: Separate components. Wash before first use. Nipple can be boiled for 3 minutes. Top rack dishwasher safe.
Caution: Do not leave baby alone while the Medicator is in use. For use under adult supervision only. Not for use as a pacifier or toy. Any tear in the nipple can lead to the separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard. Discontinue use if any tear or crack appears. Do not attempt to enlarge hole with a pin or any other sharp object, as this will cause tearing. Test strength by pulling on bulb portion prior to each use.
this item was not good. the numbers came off after washed it after one use. its only good as a toy.
Posted by 5718447204500879136 on Dec 05, 2016
One Of The Best Inventions Ever
Posted by 4933560853881529430 on Nov 17, 2016
I always wondered if this existed. It's great and I love it.
Posted by 5439179627531630525 on Sep 16, 2016
No more gagging and forcing of meds into my 6 months old baby.
it's very good BUT!!
Posted by Bobali on Aug 05, 2016
The scale writing on the bottle is disappeared after 1 month of using!! Instead of having the scale printed they should groove it to the bottle!!