Muscle Pharm, Assault, Pre-Performance Amplifier, Fruit Punch, 1.62 lbs (736 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Muscle Pharm40 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
2.42 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Product Code: MSF-05257
- UPC Code: 736211052575
- Package Quantity: 1.62 lbs (736 g)
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 5.2 x 7.2 in, 2.05 lbs (0.93 kg)
- Train like an Unchained Beast
- Hybrid Series
- Dietary Supplement
- Fueling Athletes Safely
- Banned-Substance Free Certifications
- Informed Choice
Clinically Proven to Enhance:
- Performance: Strength/ Power/ Endurance
- Focus: Energy/ Intensity without the Crash
- Muscle Building: Lean Muscle Mass/ Decrease Body Fat
- Safety: Proven Safe o Kidney & Liver Function/ NSF Certified
MusclePharm Assault is the most researched pre-workout out there because we are a company of athletes. We want to feed our bodies the best and pass our expertise on to other athletes. Multiple studies prove that 1 serving helps increase strength, aerobic and anaerobic performance. Assault meets NSF and Informed Choice product standards and is safe for kidney and liver function, even in chronic use cases.
Superior Ingredients, Super Result.
- Con-Cret: Assault is the only pre-workout formula to use this clinically-proven and patented version of creatine.
- Astragin: Patented ginseng extract, lower blood glucose levels, increase creatine/arganine absorption and ATP production.
- Cinnulin: Heightens absorption of creatine*, arginine*, vitamins and other ingredients launch directly into muscles. (Both workhorse substances also burn body fat while adding muscle, for a leaner, fuller physique.)
- BCAAS: "Concentrated" formulas hit hard, then leave you hanging. Our patent-pending ratio promotes stronger recovery and lean muscle mass.
- No 1,3-Dimethylamine: Forget that quick high, crashes always follow. You need nutrients, Not some stimulant line 1,3 Dim.
- The Complete Nutrient Package: Hardcore athletes who take a dull scoop of assault get the benefits of 4 g of Beta-Alanine, 5 g of creatine from the superior forms of creatine found in Creapure Creatine (over 3 g) and Con-Certe, 1.5 g Citrulline Malate, 6 g BCAA, Carbohydrates, vitamins, and our High Performance Energy & Intensity Amplifier blend.
Stay focused and blasting from the started to the very last set.
Prepare to Assault the gym.
Mix 1/2 to 1 scoop of Assault in 14-16 oz of water 20-30 minutes before training. For optimal results, drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water daily.
For Hardcore Training Sessions: Use 1 scoop of Assault in 12-16 oz of water 20-30 minutes before training.
For Moderate-Intensity Training: Use 1/2 scoop of Assault in 8-12 oz of water 20-30 minutes before training.
Glucose Polymers, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, FD&C Red#40.
Allergen Warning: This product in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, under 18 years of age or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing or prone to dehydration. Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter medication or if you are have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Powder density may be affected by setting which may cause variations in the scoop serving size and fill levels from bottle to bottle.
Storage and Maintenance: Do to the amount of active ingredients in this product, shake once daily and before use to ensure proper ingredient mixture and effectiveness per dose. Store this product in a cool dry place. This product is packed by weight not volume: some settling may occur during shipping.
|Serving Size: 23 g (1/2 scoop)|
|Serving Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Total Carbohydrates||9 g||3%|
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL)||14 mg||700%|
|Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin)||85 mcg||1416.67%|
|Calcium (from Phosphate and Silicate)||247 mg||24.70%|
|Assault Proprietary Blend
Anti-Fatigue Adaption Matrix
CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, (DMG) Dimethylglycine, Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract 3% Rosavines
Strength Domination & Recovery Matrix
Creapure (Creatine Monohydrate), Con-Cret Creatine HCI (100% Concentrated Creatine)
High Performance Energy & Intensity Amplifier
Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MST), Caffeine Anhydrous, Papain 1000, Pyroglutamic Acid, L-Aspartic Acid, Camiella sinensis (White Tea Leaf Powder), Pyridoxine HCI, Methylcobalamin
3:1:2 BCAA (Ratio (Patent Pending)
BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)
L-Glycine, L-Arginine Blend (L-Arginine AKG 2:1, Di Arginine Malate, L-Arginine HCL)
Cellular Transport Amplifier
Astragin (Notoginseng Root Ext, Astragalus Root Ext.), Cinnulin PF (Cinnamomum burmanii extract standardized to Type-A polymers)
Muscle Hydration & Electrolyte Blend
L-Glutamine, Phosphorus, Sodium, Potassium
|†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Chegou pra mim em 21 dias corridos e em perfeito estado! Não experimentei ainda, mas amigos tomaram e gostaram.
I'm not one to usually write reviews but THIS PRODUCT WORKS!!...if I'm feeling like not working out this definitely gives me the pre-workout lift I need and helps with workout performance!...if you aren't lifting super heavy weights/doing circuit training all you need is 1/2 a scoop in 10oz of water so its great value.