Muscle Pharm, Casein, Anti-Catabolic Protein, Vanilla Cream, 3.14 lbs (1426 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Muscle Pharm
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Slow Digesting
- Official Nutritional Supplement Provider of The UFC Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Core Series
- Dietary Supplement
- Fueling Athletes Safely
- Banned-Substance Free Certifications - Informed Choice
100% Micellar Casein Protein
- 25 grams of protein
- Ideal nighttime protein source
- Added digestive enzyme & probiotic blend
Demand More of Your Body - And Your Protein
Formulated for athletes and active individuals, MP Casein shakes are the ultimate nighttime protein source. This formula is tuned to deliver a sustained, slow release of protein and amino acids. Slow-digesting enzymes and probiotic blends repair and rebuild muscles while your body is at rest. If you're serious about performance and results, you know the importance of sleep. And while you may not eat for eight hours, MP Casein ensures your muscles are getting fed. And fed well.
Mix one scoop with 8-10 fl oz of water, milk, fruit juice, or your favorite beverage. Take MP Casein before bed and/or between meals when slow digesting protein is required.
Micellar casein, digestion resistant maltodextrin, natural & artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, salt, protease, lactase, probiotic blend (lactobacillus rhamnosus, lactobacillus acidophilus, streptococcus thermophiles, lactobacillus brevis, bifidobacterium infantis, bifidobacterium bifidum, lactobacillus salivarius, lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus casei).
Allergen Warning: This product contains milk and soy. This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
This product is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 31 g (1 scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx 46‡|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||5 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Digestion Enhancing Enzyme Blend:
|Typical Amino Acid Profile (Milligrams Per Serving)|
|Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)||*|
|Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)||*|
|Glutamine & Precursors||4901 mg|
|Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)||*|
|Aspartic Acid||1827 mg|
|† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
The Tryptophan in this product is naturally occurring.
‡ Notice: Powder density may be affected by settling which may cause variations in the scoop serving size and fill levels from bottle to bottle.