Muscle Pharm, Combat Powder, Advanced Time Released Protein, Chocolate Milk, 4 lbs (1814 g)
By Muscle Pharm13 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
6.77 lbs (3.07 kg)
- Product Code: MSF-70386
- UPC Code: 705105703862
- Package Quantity: 4 lbs (1814 g)
- Dimensions: 11.3 x 7.8 x 7.8 in, 4.7 lbs (2.13 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.95
- Feed Muscle Up to 8 Hours
- Fast, Medium, and Slow-Releasing Proteins
- Added Digestive Blend for Ease of Absorption
- 5 Powerful Proteins Plus Added BCAA's
- Extra Glutamine
- Added Dietary Fiber
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Hybrid Series
- Dietary Supplement
- Official Nutritional Supplement Provider of The UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship)
- Fueling Athletes Safely
- Made in a cGMP Certified Facility
A precision engineered matrix, Combat Powder is the ultimate timed-release protein super-food! Each of the distinct protein sources found within Combat Powder digest at varying rates - because of this unique feature, amino acids not only flood into the bloodstream within minutes after consumption, but will also continuously be "trickle fed" to your muscles for up to 8 hours afterward!
What's in Combat Powder?
Combat's Powerful Protein Sources:
- Whey Protein Isolate: Highest available yield of protein, gram for gram, of any whey protein source, WPI absorbs quickly into the muscle tissues, and has immune-boosting properties to protect the body system during periods of intense training.
- Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein: Hydrolyzed whey is protein that's been broken down into fast-absorbing peptides. The fastest absorbing of all forms of whey, hydrolyzed whey hits the bloodstream first, providing a rapid infusion of muscle-building amino acids.
- Micellar Casein: Very slow-digesting, micellar casein has the capability of slowly infusing amino acids over several hours, protecting muscle tissue from breakdown over time. There is no substitute for the anti-catabolic effects of micellar casein.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: Closer to the whole food sources than other whey proteins, concentrate contains real food subfractions such as alpha-lactoglobulins and lactoferrins, with specific immune-boosting and muscle-building properties.
- Egg Albumen: Highly bio-available and well-tolerated by most individuals, egg albumen has a high BCAA contents and arginine. Egg albumen is a powerful contributor to hormone production and the muscle-building process.
- Combat's Powerful Digestive Enzyme Blend: Digestive enzymes break down food along the digestive tract so that nutrients can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Combat contains 60 mg of a Digestive Enzyme Blend to aid in the digestion and absorption of the key muscle-building proteins contained herein. The body cannot absorb what it cannot break down. The added Digestive Enzyme Blend ensures maximum utilization of Combat's muscle-building protein component.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 to 2 scoops of Combat Powder with 8-12 fl oz of cold water. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth.
For Men: As a dietary supplement, mix 2 scoops (providing 48 grams of protein) with 8-12 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal muscle growth. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim or low fat milk instead of water.
For Women: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (providing 24 grams of protein) with 4-6 fl oz of cold water or any beverage you prefer. Vary the amount of water to achieve your desired consistency and taste. Consume 2-3 times a day for optimal body shaping requirements. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve a delicious milkshake taste, use skim milk or low fat milk instead of water.
Cocoa powder, inulin, natural and artificial flavors, sodium chloride, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin, potassium citrate.
Allergen Warning: This product contains milk, soy and egg. This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Storage and Maintenance: Due to the amount of active ingredients in this product, shake weekly and before use to ensure proper ingredient mixture and effectiveness per dose.
Packed by weight, not by volume. Settling of product occurs after filling. Do not use if tamper evident security feature is broken or missing. Exposure to heat, light or air can affect flavor or aroma; therefore keep out of direct light or heat and store in a cool dark place. Keep sealed when not in use.
This product is intended as a dietary supplement only. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop Approx (34.9 g)|
|Serving Per Container: Approx: 52‡|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value†|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix
Combat Powder Proprietary Timed Release System
Micro Filtered Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydroslate), Micellar Casein, Egg White Albumen, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine; Also Provides Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Tyrosine, Cysteine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tryptophan♦
|Digestive Enzyme Blend
|† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
♦ The Tryptophan in this product is naturally occurring.
‡ Notice: Powder density may be affected by settling which may cause variations in the scoop serving size and fill levels from bottle to bottle.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My teenagers had been using another brand. One of their friends recommended this as being superior overall. Well, they are using it regularly as directed and seeing improvements. Plus, they say the taste is like a milk shake.
good taste and good quality