Muscle Pharm, Hybrid N.O., Nitric Oxide Amplifier, Fruit Punch, .265 lbs (120 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Muscle Pharm
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Official Nutritional Supplement Provider of the Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Get Swole. Live Swole.
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Hybrid Series
- Dietary Supplement
Nitric Oxide Amplifier
- Dramatically Enhance Muscle Pumps
- Increase Muscle Fullness & Vascularity
- Maximize Vasodilation
Fueling Athletes Safely
Banned-Substance Free Certifications | Informed Choice
Advanced Nitric Oxide Amplifying System:
Your Pumps Will Explode.
Only the MP Sports Science team brings you this meticulous formulation of precisely-engineered nutrients. High intensity athletes: get ready for massive pumps, muscle fullness vascularity, enhanced size and strength, and reduced fatigue.
Consume 1 scoop with water prior to workout. For optimal results, take 30 minutes before your workout.
Glucose polymers, malic acid, calcium silicate, natural & artificial flavors, red beet juice powder (for color), sucralose, acesulfame potassium
Allergen Warning: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, egg, soybeans, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool dry place.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use if you are pregnant, contemplating pregnancy or are nursing. This product is only intended for use by healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not take this product if you are at risk or are being treated for any medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 6 g (1 scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||<1%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||60 mg||300%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate and Silicate)||170 mg||17%|
|Agmatine Sulfate 98%||750 mg||†|
|Citrulline Malate 2:1||750 mg||†|
|Glycocarn (Glycine Propionyl-L Carnitine)||500 mg||†|
|Beet Root Extract High in Nitrates (Beta vulgaris)||200 mg||†|
|Hawthorn Berry Powder (Crataegus pinnatifida)||200 mg||†|
|Rutaecarpine 98%||10 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established