Muscletech, Creatine 6000ES, Creatine Monohydrate, 18 oz (510 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Research and Development
- Builds Muscle¹
- Increases Strength
- Dietary Supplement
The Creatine 6000-ES Advantage
Creatine 6000-ES is a high-quality creatine monohydrate that has been micronized through a state-of-the-art scientific process and is intended for hard-training athletes to increase lean muscle mass and strength.
Each serving of Creatine 6000-ES contains 5 grams of pure, HPLC-tested creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate is the most scientifically research kind of creatine.
¹In one 6-week study that included weight training, previously trained subjects using creatine monohydrate gained an average of nearly 6 pounds of lean mass, while previously trained subjects using a placebo gained an average of just 0.37 pounds of lean mass.
- For the first 5 days (loading phase): Mix 1 rounded teaspoon with 8 oz. of water and consume 4 times daily.
- After day 5 (maintenance phase): Mix 1 rounded teaspoon with 8 oz. of water and consume 2 times daily
Do not exceed 4 servings (4 teaspoons) in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Note: To maintain product freshness, store in a cool, dry place. This product is sold by weight. Some settling may occur.
As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 102|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Creatine monohydrate||5 g||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1267518 on Dec 31, 2010
Posted by Reviewer1600442 on Jan 04, 2011
soft powder and not taste bad. it works.
Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Sep 05, 2012
This item is a fine grade powder, easy to take with half a glass of water. Great for training :)
Posted by Reviewer1946669 on Feb 27, 2012
This creatine mixes more smoothly into water, tastes less gritty and easier to drink than the GNC brand.