Muscletech, Creatine 6000ES, Creatine Monohydrate, 18 oz (510 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Research and Development
- Builds Muscle¹
- Increases Strength
- Dietary Supplement
The Creatine 6000-ES Advantage
Creatine 6000-ES is a high-quality creatine monohydrate that has been micronized through a state-of-the-art scientific process and is intended for hard-training athletes to increase lean muscle mass and strength.
Each serving of Creatine 6000-ES contains 5 grams of pure, HPLC-tested creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate is the most scientifically research kind of creatine.
¹In one 6-week study that included weight training, previously trained subjects using creatine monohydrate gained an average of nearly 6 pounds of lean mass, while previously trained subjects using a placebo gained an average of just 0.37 pounds of lean mass.
- For the first 5 days (loading phase): Mix 1 rounded teaspoon with 8 oz. of water and consume 4 times daily.
- After day 5 (maintenance phase): Mix 1 rounded teaspoon with 8 oz. of water and consume 2 times daily
Do not exceed 4 servings (4 teaspoons) in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Note: To maintain product freshness, store in a cool, dry place. This product is sold by weight. Some settling may occur.
As with all creatine products, maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 102|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Creatine monohydrate||5 g||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Posted by Reviewer3159542 on Dec 02, 2013
Posted by 5716987406055577811 on Jul 26, 2013
It's real creatine and it does what research supports. I recommend finding a good mixer (e.g. fruit juice) -- this stuff can taste pretty awful mixed simply in water.
Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Sep 05, 2012
This item is a fine grade powder, easy to take with half a glass of water. Great for training :)