Muscletech, NeuroCore, Super-Concentrated Pre-Workout Stimulant, Blue Raspberry, 0.40 lbs (180 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Muscletech1 Review
Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: MSC-70302
- UPC Code: 631656703023
- Package Quantity: 0.40 lbs (180 g)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 3.8 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Super Concentrated Series
- Supplements That Work!
- Energy · Focus · Muscle · Pump · Strength
- 45 Super-Concentrated Doses
- Dietary Supplement
- Powered by Clinically Researched Doses
- CarnoSyn - Carnosine Synthesizer
This Is The Most Powerful Pre-Workout Ever. Guaranteed.
NeuroCore is a science-first, super-concentrated pre-workout stimulant designed with extremely potent, research-inspired doses for a superior workout. This intense formula is built to amplify your results at every level - extreme energy, enhanced muscular endurance, max strength and muscle growth, better focus and seriously powerful muscle pumps.
Why You Should Use NeuroCore
- NeuroCore is formulated with a research-tested dose of pure L-citrulline instead of L-arginine or L-arginine AKG for intense, long-lasting muscle pumps. L-citrulline has actually been shown in research to reach superior peak plasma arginine levels compared to a larger dose of L-arginine.
- NeuroCore is the first and only pre-workout formula to contain Geranium robertianum, an exclusive, patent-pending and naturally sourced geranium extract.
- A highly potent creatine known as creatine HCl has been infused into the formula. Creatine is clinically validated to amplify gains in size and strength.
- NeuroCore contains beta-alanine, a compound extensively studied for its connection to increasing muscle strength in human test subjects.
- Unlike many pre-workout concentrates, NeuroCore contains clinically validated and scientifically tested ingredients that are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you're getting in every serving.
NeuroCore is manufactured according to GMP standards, as is required for all dietary supplements.
Shake container thoroughly before use. Consume 30 to 45 minutes before activity. We strongly recommend assessing your tolerance by using 1 scoop mixed in 4 oz. of water, especially if you're sensitive to stimulants. Increase to 2 scoops mixed in 8 oz. of water. For full effects, increase to 3 scoops mixed in 12 oz. of water. Do not exceed 3 scoops in a 24-hour period. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily for general good health. Read the entire label before use.
Natural and artificial flavors, malic acid, sucralose, citric acid, acesulfame-potassium, FD&C blue no. 1.
Processed in a facility that also processes milk, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, and peanut ingredients.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. For pre-exercise use to increase energy, improve focus & intensity and amplify muscle growth & pumps.
This product contains geranium and should not be used by those concerned with athletic testing such as required by WADA.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. One serving of this product contains up to as much caffeine as 1 cup of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms, including (but not limited to) restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate, or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine or stimulants. Do not take while fasting. Do not use for more than 6 months. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60ºF to 80ºF). Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 45|
|1 Scoop||3 Scoops|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|NeuroCore Complex||3,404 mg||†||10,211 mg||†|
|CarnoSyn Beta-alanine||1,067 mg||†||3,200 mg||†|
|L-citrulline||1,000 mg||†||3,000 mg||†|
|Creatine HCl||1,000 mg||†||3,000 mg||†|
|Geranium extract (as Geranium robertianum) (aerial parts)||177 mg||†||531 mg||†|
|Caffeine anhydrous||110 mg||†||330 mg||†|
|Rhodiola extract (as Rhodiola rosea) (root)||33 mg||†||100 mg||†|
|Deanol bitartrate (supplying DMAE)||17 mg||†||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|