Categories Sports Pre Workout Formulas
Categories Sports Nitric Oxide Formulas
Categories Sports Muscle Formulas
Muscletech, ConcentratedSeries, Neurocore, Super-Concentrated Pre-Workout Stimulant, Grape, 0.38 lbs (171 g)
Priced together: $56.84 Priced separately: $58.84
- 45 Super-Concentrated Doses
- New Great Taste!
- Dietary Supplement
- Powered by Clinically Researched Doses
- CarnoSyn - Carnosine Synthesizer
NeuroCore is manufactured according to GMP standards, as is required for all dietary supplements.
New Potent Formula - New Great Taste!
Introducing the 2nd generation NeuroCore super-concentrated formula with new powerful ingredients and a new and improved great taste. NeuroCore is a powerful pre-workout stimulant designed with extremely potent, clinically researched doses to amplify results at multiple levels, for a superior workout each and every time you use it. Whether you want extreme energy, enhanced muscular endurance, maximum strength and muscle growth or just more intense focus, NeuroCore will give you the pre-workout boost you're looking for.
Why You Should Use NeuroCore
- NeuroCore is formulated with a research-tested dose of pure L-citrulline instead of L-arginine or L-arginine AKG for intense, long-lasting muscle pumps. L-citrulline has actually been shown in research to reach superior peak plasma arginine levels compared to a larger dose of L-arginine.
- NeuroCore contains a potent and effective dose of caffeine that has been shown to increase thermogenesis, energy and focus. A clinically studied dose of L-theanine was also added to enhance focus.
- A highly potent creatine known as creatine HCl has been infused into the formula. Creatine is clinically validated to amplify gains in size and strength.
- NeuroCore contains beta-alanine, a compound extensively studied for its connection to increasing muscle strength in human test subjects.
- A potent yohimbe bark extract has been added to NeuroCore. This extract supplies rauwolscine and yohimbine, which are categorized as selective alpha-2 receptor antagonists. Human research indicates that blocking alpha-2 receptors may play a significant role in supporting blood flow.
Shake container thoroughly before use. Consume 30 to 45 minutes before activity. Due to the potency of this product, start off assessing your tolerance by using 1 scoop mixed in 4 oz of water, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants. For full effects, increase to 2 scoops mixed in 8 oz of water. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a 24-hour period. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily for general good health. Read the entire label before use.
Natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, tartaric acid, acesulfame-potassium, FD&C red no. 40., FD&C blue no. 1.
Contains sulfites, processed in a facility that also processes soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut, wheat, and peanut ingredients.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. For pre-exercise use to increase energy, improve focus & intensity and amplify muscle growth & pumps.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. One serving of this product contains up to as much caffeine as 1 cup of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms including (but not limited to) restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate, or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine or stimulants. Do not take while fasting. Do not use for more than 6 months. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F). Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3.8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|1 Scoop||3 Scoops|
|Amount Per||% Daily Value||Amount Per||% Daily Value|
|NeuroCore Complex||3,312 mg||†||9,935 mg||†|
|Beta-alanine (as CarnoSyn)||1,067 mg||†||3,200 mg||†|
|Creatine HCl||1,000 mg||†||3,000 mg||†|
|L-citrulline||1,000 mg||†||3,000 mg||†|
|Caffeine anhydrous||120 mg||†||360 mg||†|
|L-theanine||50 mg||†||150 mg||†|
|Rhodiola extract (as Rhodiola rosea) (root)||33.3 mg||†||100 mg||†|
|Yohimbe extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark)||25 mg||†||75 mg||†|
|Deanol bitartrate (DMAE)||16.7 mg||†||50 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|