Muscletech, Performance Series, Nitro-Tech, Whey Isolate + Lean Musclebuilder, Milk Chocolate, 3.97 lbs (1.80 kg)
By Muscletech83 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
6.31 lbs (2.86 kg)
- Product Code: MSC-70328
- UPC Code: 631656703283
- Package Quantity: 3.97 lbs (1.80 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 7.7 x 7.7 in, 4.6 lbs (2.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- New & Improved
- Research & Development
- 70% Better Than Regular Whey
- 30 g | 1 g Sugar | 3 g Creatine
- Whey Isolate & Peptides
- Primary Source
- Builds 70% More Lean Muscle than Regular Whey¹
- Amplifies Recovery, Performance & Strength
- 6.9 g BCAAs | 5.3 g Glutamine & Precursor | 3.2 g Leucine
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Dietary Supplement
- Made in the U.S.A. From Domestic and International Ingredients
- America's #1 Selling Bodybuilding Supplement Brand
- #1 Most Award Winning Sports Nutrition Brand
- Most Clinical Studies #1 in Science
- American Masters of Taste Gold Metal Superior Taste
- 20 Years of Excellence
- Guaranteed Banned Substance Free
- cGMP Manufactured
Results Based on Core Ingredient Testing
See Back For Study Details
MuscleTech is America's #1 Selling Bodybuilding Supplement Brand based on cumulative wholesale dollar sales 2001 to present.
|The Nitro-Tech Advantage|
|Protein||30 g||24 g|
|BCAAs||6.9 g||5.5 g|
|Leucine||3.2 g||2.5 g|
|Creatine||3 g||0 g|
|Glutamine & Precursor||5.3 g||4.1 g|
|Scientifically Better Than Whey||√||X|
If you're serious about performance and results, you need the All New MuscleTech Performance Series!
- No Proprietary Blends
- No Fillers
- No Underdosed Key Ingredients
- No Hype
- No Banned Substances
- No Exceptions
Just the Most Powerful Formulas Available
The Most Powerful Protein Formula Every Developed
Nitro-Tech is a scientifically engineered whey isolate+ lean musclebuilder formula designed for all athletes who are looking for more muscle, more strength and better performance. Nitro-Tech contains protein sourced primarily from whey protein isolate and whey peptides - two of the cleanest and purest protein sources available to athletes. Other whey protein supplements might have only a few grams of these highly bioavailable and easily digested proteins. Nitro-Tech is also enhanced with the most studied form or creatine for even better gains in muscle and strength.
70% Better Than Regular Whey Protein for Gains in Lean Muscle
- ¹ In a six-week, double-blind study involving 36 test subjects with at least three years of weight-training experience divided into three groups, subjects combining the core ingredients in Nitro-Tech with a weight -training program gained 70% more lean muscle than subjects using regular whey protein (8.8 vs. 5.1 lbs) and increased their bench press more than subjects using regular whey protein (34 vs. 14 lbs.) These same subjects even gained 4 times the lean muscle as subjects using a placebo (8.8 vs. 2.0 lbs). This formula provides 30 g of protein from ultra-pure protein. Plus, it delivers a clinically proven dose of creatine.
Build More Strength Than Regular Whey Protein
- Each Scoop of Nitro-Tech contains a research-proven dose (3 grams) of creatine monohydrate. Combined in Nitro-Tech whey protein and creatine build more strength than regular whey protein. In one study, subjects using the whey/creatine combination of Nitro-Tech increased their one-rep max bench press by 34 lbs., compared to only 14 lbs for subjects using regular whey protein.
Ultra-Clean Protein Formula
- A single scoop of Nitro-Tech contains 30 grams of protein, primarily from whey protein isolate and whey peptides, with only 4 grams of carbs and 2.5 grams of fat! Most protein powders deliver significantly less protein per scoop while some protein formulas are loaded with fat and carbs. The whey protein in Nitro-Tech has been filtered using Multi-Phase Filtration Technology for less fat, lactose and impurities than cheaper protein sources.
- Every flavor of Nitro-Tech won in head-to-head third-party taste tests against leading competitors.
Get More for Your Money
- Unlike the competition, Performance Series products contain superior key ingredients in clinically dosed amounts that are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are paying for.
Research conducted and published in a scientific journal shows that subjects using the core formula in Nitro-Tech gained 8.8 lbs of lean muscle in six weeks compared to subjects who used regular whey protein and gained 5.1 lbs. These results are based on testing at St. Francis Xavier University.
¹ Burke et al., 2001. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 11(3):349-64.
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) in 6 oz. or 2 servings (2 scoops) in 12 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and after exercise. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. For maximum results, consume 4 scoops of Nitro-Tech daily for a minimum of six weeks.
Isolate protein & peptide blend (whey protein isolate, whey peptides, whey protein isolate 97%), whey protein concentrate, cocoa (processed with alkali), natural and artificial flavors, soy or sunflower lecithin, gum blend (cellulose, xanthan, carrageenan), enzyplex (papain, amylase), salt, sucralose, acesulfame-potassium.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Processed in a facility that also processes egg, wheat, tree nut, fish, shellfish, and peanut ingredients.
This product contains 3 g of creatine per serving which is in addition to the 30 g of protein per serving shown in the Supplement Facts. Creatine, in combination with whey protein, has been clinically shown in a published study in the International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism to be more effective for building muscle than just whey protein alone. There are no added amino acids contained within this formula that are counted towards the total amount of protein listed on the label.
Note: This product is sold by weight some settling may occur. Shake container before use.
Store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F).
Warning: Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program or if you have a medical condition. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (44 g)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 41|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%*|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|L-Leucine (as Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Peptides, L-Leucine, Whey Protein Isolate 97%)||3.2 g||†|
|L-Isoleucine (as Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Peptides, L-Isoleucine, Whey Protein Isolate 97%)||1.9 g||†|
|L-Valine (as Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Peptides, L-Valine, Whey Protein Isolate 97%)||1.8 g||†|
|Scientifically Studied Musclebuilder|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3 g||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews