Categories Supplements Whey Protein
Categories Sports Recovery Formulas
Categories Sports Muscle Formulas
Muscletech, Six Star Pro Nutrition, Whey Isolate+Plus, Elite Series,French Vanilla Cream, 1.50 lbs (680 g)
- Shipping Weight: 2.56 lbs (1.16kg)
- Product Code: MSC-70204
- UPC Code: 631656702040
- Package Quantity: 1.50 lbs (680 g)
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.6 x 8.3 in, 1.85 lbs (0.84kg)
Priced together: $52.98 Priced separately: $54.98
- Same Weight & Value
- New Compact Bottle
- From America's #1 Selling Body Building Supplement Brand♦♦
- New! & Improved
- From the Makers of MuscleTech
- 60 g Ultra-Pure Protein
- Dietary Supplement
- Mixes Instantly
- Zero Aspartame
- American Masters of Taste Gold Medal - Superior Taste
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
♦♦MuscleTech is America's #1 selling body building supplement brand based on cumulative wholesale dollar sales 2006 to present.
Featuring 100% Instantized, Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate
- Test Subject Built More Muscle & Strength 1
- 8 g BCAAs, 3 g Leucine, 6 g Glutamine & Precursor*
- 0 g Trans Fat, 1 g Sugar, Low Cholesterol
Results based on core ingredient testing. See back for study details
* Per 2 Scoops
Why Six Star Whey Isolate Plus Is the Smarter Choice
Six Star Whey Isolate Plus is from the makers of MuscleTech, America's #1 selling body building supplement brand, so you know it's a premium formula you can trust. Six Star Whey Isolate Plus features a protein source with one of the highest Biological Values and is easy to digest and absorb. It's undergone microfiltration to reduce the things you don't want (like fat and lactose) and retain higher concentrations of the things your body needs, like amino acids. But not all whey protein isolate supplements are created equally. Six Star Whey Isolate Plus was formulated based on university research for muscle building results you can count on. Trust Six Star Whey Isolate Plus for the best formula, best taste, and best results!
Who Is Six Star Whey Isolate Plus For?
- Active Men & Women
- Strength Trainers
- Body Builders
What Are the Benefits of Six Star Whey Isolate Plus?
- Award-winning flavor - beat the other whey isolate value brand
- With microfiltered whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate that's easy to mix, digest, and absorb
- Delivers 8 g of BCAAs (key building blocks of muscle), including 3 g of leucine, in 2 scoops
- Provides 6 g of glutamine and precursor per 2 scoops
- With high biological value whey isolate for easy assimilation and a higher amino acid profile, gram for gram, than whey concentrate
- Uniquely formulated based on university research to help you build more muscle
- Boosts strength for better workouts
- Helps you recover after workouts
Test Subjects Built More Muscle & Strength
¹ Here are the facts: Six Star Whey Isolate Plus features a core ingredient that's been proven to build lean muscle and increase strength. In fact, in just one, 12-week study conducted at a leading university on 22 untrained males, subjects taking this core ingredient built more lean muscle and strength than those taking a placebo.
Award Winning Taste You Will Love
The American Masters of Taste, a prestigious panel of chefs and flavor experts, awarded Six Star Whey Isolate Plus the Gold Medal for Superior Taste against the other whey isolate value brand. Trust Six Star Whey Isolate Plus for fast results and award-winning taste.
|How to Make the Perfect Whey Isolate Shake:|
Simply stir in a glass of water or milk.
Cover and shake until well mixed.
Secure lid and blend for desired thickness.
|Tip: Try blending with ice, your favorite fruit, juice, peanut butter or anything else you enjoy for a delicious smoothie.|
Directions: Mix 1 to 2 scoops of Six Star Whey Isolate Plus with 6 to 12 oz of cold water or skim milk to taste. Take before and after workouts or between major meals. Do not exceed 4 servings (4 scoops) in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided. Consume 10 glasses of water daily for good health.
Protein Isolate Blend (whey and milk protein isolate), Muscle Building Recovery Blend (creatine, monohydrate, taurine, glycine, l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-glutamine, l-valine, l-lysine HCl), natural and artificial flavors, gum blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), Enzyme Blend (papain, amylase), acesulfame potassium, soy lecithin, sucralose. Contains milk and soy ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, egg and peanut ingredients.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Note: To maintain product freshness, store in a cool, dry place (60ºF to 80ºF). This product is sold by weight, so some settling may occur. Shake container before use. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 21|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.