- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Unique, Petroleum Free Mineral Concealer Stick
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Petroleum Free
- Not Tested on Animals
- Chemical Free
- Biodegradable Ingredients
- All Skin Types
An all-natural, results-oriented mineral concealer infused with l-lysine, and passionfruit extract that banishes everything from blemishes, uneven pigmentation to dark circles from your skin care repertoire.
Specifically designed to complement the MyChelle cream foundations, this heavier coverage concealer makes flawless skin a simple reality. Its convenient compact design and creamy, non-powder consistency ensure an easily accessible, on-the-go spot treatment that blends perfectly with your skin’s changing needs. Therapeutic ingredients such as grape seed oil and passionfruit extract boost its effectiveness by protecting and nourishing the skin.
Cream, perfect for fair skin with a yellow hue, this concealer is a good compliment to the Ivory and Porcelain foundations
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue that best suits your natural skin tone.
- Apply mineral concealer all by itself or on top of MyChelle mineral foundation. Tip: apply after moisturizer and foundation have had a chance to set on skin.
- Apply by dotting on targeted areas to hide everything from blemishes to acne scars.
- Blend gently with a makeup sponge or fingers for a seamless finish.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle cleanser, such as Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser or Clear Skin Cleanser.
- Hint: In a time crunch? Apply this superior product directly to your skin’s hotspots and blend for a quick fix sans foundation.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, camellia oleifera seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), lauroyl lysine, silica, prunus persica (peach) extract, psidium guajava (guava) extract, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) extract, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil and citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, [+/-: titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (Cl 77019)]
Ecocert Certified Organic
We list all the Latin and common ingredients names for full-disclosure of PCPC standards and we promise that all these ingredients are pure and effective.
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we DO NOT use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals.
No animal testing
I was a little disappointed when this arrived in the mail and it was SO small... For some reason I thought it was 1 ounce, not .1 ounce. Regardless, I am so happy with the product I don't care :) I have been trying to find a cosmetic company that I want to support ethically but ALSO is quality and works with my super-sensitive skin. I have always had dark circles under my eyes and the concealer completely remedies the problem. I've also used it on a few breakouts and the coverage is fantastic. It's also very smooth and feels light on the skin. Looking forward to trying their other products!
I really liked this. It has very good coverage and is very gentle under the eye area.
Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015
Smells really good and covers well.
Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015
Blends in very well, doesn't dry out my skin but also isn't excessively oily - I've noticed it regulates my skin's natural oil production very well. I'm not fond of the smell but others would definitely like it - it's very strong and citrus-ie. Doesn't make my complexion perfect but is a nice subtle product. Lasts well, too.
Posted by 4636173699573800259 on Apr 26, 2015
Feels light and in tune with my skin compared to my old concealer, and smells good too!
Love how it works and smells
Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Oct 02, 2014
It has a peachy smell which was surprising and pleasant. I have lost it but I would buy it again. It does a good job although it doesn't last all day and it creases a little bit if you are not careful. Please excuse my english