Categories Bath & Beauty Lip Stick, Gloss, Liner
Categories Bath & Beauty Lip Care
MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Little Kisses, Beaujolais, .10 oz (2.83 g)
- Petroleum Free
- Chemical Free
- Not Tested on Animals
- Biodegradable Ingredients
- All Skin Types
- Beaujolais, a Luxurious, Matte Mauve with Flirtatious Pink Undertones
- Medium Shades
A tantalizing array of petroleum and lead-free mineral lipsticks that deliver a beautiful glide and luscious feel while emollient rich plant oils from broccoli raab and the tung oil tree protect your precious lips.
A sleek, high-performance lipstick that truly transcends the tinted lip balm category. The Little Kisses collection delivers healthy, safe, petroleum and lead-free, mineral lip color in beautiful, sensual shades. Each lipstick is infused with natural, healing ingredients like castor seed oil, beeswax, and passionfruit extract.
Apply as needed
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue that best suits your natural skin tone and outfit.
- Apply evenly in short strokes from center of lips outward.
- Reapply as needed throughout the day.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle Cleanser, such as Fruit Enzyme Cleanser or Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser.
- Hint: Blend two or more shades together to create your own unique look. Top off with a MyChelle Lip Plumping Gloss for a flirtatious glossy finish. To compliment your lip shade you could also use the same color on cheeks and or a dab on your eyelids.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, brassica campestris/aleurites fordii oil copolymer, cera alba (beeswax), castor isostearate beeswax succinate*, prunus persica (peach) extract, psidium guajava (guava) extract, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) extract, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), lauroyl lysine, silica, stevia rebaudiana (stevia) extract, [+/-: titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (Cl 77019), manganese violet (Cl 77742)]
* Eco-cert organic
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we do not use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals.