MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Blush Stick, Bronze, .4 oz (12 g)2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: MDL-00194
- UPC Code: 817291001940
- Package Quantity: .4 oz (12 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.1 x 4.1 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- A Unique, Petroleum Free Mineral Blush
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Chemical Free Formula
- No Animals Testing
- Biodegradable Ingredients
- All Skin Types
This easy-to-use, portable mineral makeup blush stick highlights your beautiful features. It boasts visible nourishing and therapeutic benefits plus it is designed to layer and blend perfectly with MyChelle mineral cream stick foundations.
A sensual hint of healthy, natural color packed with nourishing grape seed and camellia oils.
- Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera): this antioxidant powerhouse quickly penetrates skin. It is also rich in flavonoids, inhibits allergic reactions, and guards the skin’s own stores of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid.
- Camellia oil (Camellia Oleifera): this deeply penetrating light oil is also a wrinkle-inhibiting skin brightener. It also boasts antioxidant qualities and imparts a beautiful glow and texture to the skin.
- Silica: this ingredient also helps to reduce appearance of those pesky fine lines and wrinkles. It also controls sebum for a consistently smooth, matte finish throughout the day.
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Extract: this moisturizing, anti-inflammatory ingredient also has anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties.
Apply as needed
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue that best suits your natural skin tone.
- Apply after moisturizer and foundation have had a chance to set on skin.
- Find your cheekbones’ sweet spot—the “apple” in the center of the bone—and apply directly to skin in an upward, sweeping motion.
- Blend lightly and easily with fingers or makeup sponge.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle cleanser – Fruit Enzyme Cleanser or Honeydew Cleanser.
- Hint: this do-it-all blush stick can also be used to add a hint of color to lips and eyelids.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), camellia oleifera seed oil, silica, silk (powder), prunus persica (peach) extract, psidium guajava (guava) extract, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) extract, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), lauroyl lysine, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil and citrus grandis (grape-fruit) seed extract, [+/-:Titanium dioxide (cl 77891), iron oxides (cl 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (cl 77019), manganese violet (cl 77742)]
Ecocert Certified Organic
Full disclosure ingredients according to PCPC and EUCD standards
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we DO NOT use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals.