Categories Bath & Beauty Cosmetics, Makeup Touchup Stick, Concealer
Categories Bath & Beauty Cosmetics, Makeup
MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Porcelain, .4 oz (12 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs (0.03kg)
- Product Code: MDL-00199
- UPC Code: 817291001995
- Package Quantity: .4 oz (12 g)
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 3.5 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Although the packaging of this product states it is .4 oz (12 g), it is in fact .5 oz (14 g)
- A Unique, Petroleum Free Mineral Foundation
- No Animal Testing
- Vegetarian Friendly
Packed with nourishing plant-based oils, this glamorous foundation comes in a convenient, portable cream-based package that provides a savvy option to messy mineral powders. This standout product, which consistently delivers a beautiful, natural finish, is ideal for normal, combination, and dry skin.
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue that best suits your natural skin tone.
- Apply to clean skin after your favorite MyChelle skin specific nourishing cream; allow five minutes for total absorption before applying foundation.
- Apply directly to skin with broad strokes in a downward sweeping motion placing lines of foundation on cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead.
- Blend lightly and easily with fingers or makeup sponge.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle cleanser, such as Fruit Enzyme Cleanser or White Cranberry Cleanser.
- Hint: Blend two or more shades together to create your own custom-color foundation.
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we Do Not use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax), camellia oleifera seed oil, silica, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), lauroyl lysine, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil and citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, prunus persica (peach) extract, psidium guajava (guava) extract, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) extract, [+/-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (CI 77019)].
We list all the Latin and common ingredient names for full-disclosure of PCPC standards and we promise that all these ingredients are pure and effective.