- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Eye Shimmer, Champagne, .10 oz (2.83 g)13 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.01 lbs (0.001 kg)
- Product Code: MDL-00181
- UPC Code: 817291001810
- Package Quantity: .10 oz (2.83 g)
- Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 3.4 in, 0.01 lbs (0.001 kg)
Combo Discount: -$5.00
- A Unique, Petroleum Free Mineral Eye Shimmer
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Petroleum Free
- Not Tested on Animals
- Chemical Free
- Biodegradable Ingredients
- All Skin Types
An enchanting eye color palette that affords subtle or intense drama along with a natural look and penetrating moisture via natural vitamin E and grape seed oil.
A highly wearable collection of natural mineral eye shimmers that lend an exciting hint of romance to your makeup routine. Each natural-looking eye color is infused with results-oriented ingredients like nourishing elements, anti-inflammatory ingredients, organic beeswax, and cell-renewing vitamin E. The simple, elegant packaging makes this a perfect on-the-go or at-home eye shimmer while the cream base is a smart alternative to messy powder formulations.
Champagne, a creamy skin-toned hue with hints of cashmere shimmer
Apply as needed
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue or two that best suits your natural skin tone.
- Using the applicator as a crayon, apply gently to the naked (sans cream or lotion) eyelid and blend lightly until smooth.
- Blend lightly and gently until smooth with fingers or makeup sponge.
- When choosing different hues, always start light then go darker—apply the base color, follow with the main lid color, and then apply a highlighter in the crease of the eye.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle Cleanser, such as Fruit Enzyme Cleanser or Honeydew Cleaner.
- Hint: The lighter shades Bubbles and Champagne are perfect for blending with other darker shades in the eye shimmer line-up.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax)*, castor isostearate beeswax succinate**, silica tocopherol (natural vitamin E) [+/-: Titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (CL 77019), manganese violet (Cl 77742)]
*Certified Organic by Biogro
We list all the Latin and common ingredient names for full-disclosure of PCPC standards and we promise that all these ingredients are pure and effective.
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we do not use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
My eyes shine every morning thanks to this shimmer. For too dry skin might be not good enough
I like this eye shimmer, though it's barely noticible. If you like the "barely there" natural look this could be for you. I use it mostly for highlighter under my brows. I just expected a little more color, though I would recommend this product.