MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Eye Shimmer, Champagne, .10 oz (2.83 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Unique, Petroleum Free Mineral Eye Shimmer
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Petroleum Free
- Not Tested on Animals
- Chemical Free
- Biodegradable Ingredients
- All Skin Types
An enchanting eye color palette that affords subtle or intense drama along with a natural look and penetrating moisture via natural vitamin E and grape seed oil.
A highly wearable collection of natural mineral eye shimmers that lend an exciting hint of romance to your makeup routine. Each natural-looking eye color is infused with results-oriented ingredients like nourishing elements, anti-inflammatory ingredients, organic beeswax, and cell-renewing vitamin E. The simple, elegant packaging makes this a perfect on-the-go or at-home eye shimmer while the cream base is a smart alternative to messy powder formulations.
Champagne, a creamy skin-toned hue with hints of cashmere shimmer
Apply as needed
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue or two that best suits your natural skin tone.
- Using the applicator as a crayon, apply gently to the naked (sans cream or lotion) eyelid and blend lightly until smooth.
- Blend lightly and gently until smooth with fingers or makeup sponge.
- When choosing different hues, always start light then go darker—apply the base color, follow with the main lid color, and then apply a highlighter in the crease of the eye.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle Cleanser, such as Fruit Enzyme Cleanser or Honeydew Cleaner.
- Hint: The lighter shades Bubbles and Champagne are perfect for blending with other darker shades in the eye shimmer line-up.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax)*, castor isostearate beeswax succinate**, silica tocopherol (natural vitamin E) [+/-: Titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (CL 77019), manganese violet (Cl 77742)]
*Certified Organic by Biogro
We list all the Latin and common ingredient names for full-disclosure of PCPC standards and we promise that all these ingredients are pure and effective.
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we do not use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals
No animal testing
My eyes shine every morning thanks to this shimmer. For too dry skin might be not good enough
I like this eye shimmer, though it's barely noticible. If you like the "barely there" natural look this could be for you. I use it mostly for highlighter under my brows. I just expected a little more color, though I would recommend this product.
Posted by 4765620060371386981 on Jan 26, 2015
Nice shimmery effect, very pale and moisturizing for eyes.
Posted by 5512046991230760638 on Jun 28, 2014
This colour really suits me, you can really wear it anywhere on your face not just for eyes. I find that it can clump a little in your creases on your eye lids after a few hours but I've started using a new natural foundation underneath so not sure if it is because of that. Regardless, very happy with this purchase and the shimmer is perfect!
goes on smooth
Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 16, 2014
My eyes love this subtle colour. It does crease a little bit but stays on all day without irritation
hint of color
Posted by marianF on Feb 01, 2014
Ideal product for when you are in a rush or a bit lazy to be bothered with powder eye shadows and brushes, but still want a little bit of color on the eye lids.Application is extremely simple and results in a subtle, barely noticable, pink-beige color with a bit of shimmer.Can be worn on its own (perfect for daytime) or along with other shades under the eyebrow area to highlight.One star less because it doesn't stay put as long as powder shadows.