MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Lip Gloss, Wink, .36 oz (10.2 g) (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: MDL-00173
- UPC Code: 817291001735
- Package Quantity: .36 oz (10.2 g)
- Dimensions: 0.9 x 0.9 x 3.5 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- A Unique Petroleum Free Plumping Gloss with Peptides
- Vegetarian Friendly
- All Natural Plumping Lip Gloss
- Petroleum Free
- Chemical Free
- No Animal Testing
- Biodegradable Ingredients
- All Skin Types
Pump up the volume naturally with MyChelle’s playful collection of high-shine glosses, which boast a dose of lip-plumping peptides and beautiful, subtle mineral hues.
This revolutionary non-petroleum lip gloss does double duty by moisturizing with plant oils and beeswax plus plumping with the ground-breaking Maxi-Lip ingredient. Designed to be worn alone or as a high shine gloss layer complement to MyChelle’s Little Kisses lipstick. This guaranteed lip plumper flaunts your flirtatious side by accentuating with a beautiful, glossy shine.
Wink, a sparkling light pink hue infused with a simple hint of seduction—works well with the Wink and Mocha Little Kisses lipsticks.
- Emollient plant oils from broccoli raab and the tung oil tree (Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordii Oil Copolymer): these unique plant oils are flash heated in a vacuum to create a copolymer that delivers natural shine and body sans chemicals or petroleum and lead-free derived ingredients. They also provide viscosity and emollience.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: this humectant and skin-conditioning ingredient raises a protective shield against the elements.
- Lauroyl Lysine: this anti-viral essential amino acid, which is derived from molasses, imparts a silky texture, helps treat cold sores, and keep lips healthy.
- Maxi-Lip: a plumping peptide straight from Europe that has been proven to pump up lip volume with 30 days of use. Twice a day application delivers the best results—clinical studies show lip volume increases 40%, lip moisture increases by 60%, and furrows are reduced by 30%.
Apply as needed
Tips for Best Results:
- Choose a hue that complements your natural skin tone and your outfit.
- Apply directly to lips or as an accent over MyChelle’s Little Kisses lipsticks.
- Reapply as needed throughout the day to maintain a glossy, polished look, and at least twice a day to get the best results for fewer furrows plus plumper and moister lips.
- Remove at day’s end with your favorite skin specific MyChelle Cleanser, such as Fruit Enzyme Cleanser or Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser.
- Hint: Feeling creative? Blend your own fresh hues by mixing and matching the MyChelle line of lip-plumping glosses with the array of Little Kisses colors.
Brassica campestris/aleurites fordii oil copolymer, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, castor isostearate beeswax succinate , cetearyl alcohol and polysorbate 60 (emulsifying wax NF), prunus persica (peach) extract, psidium guajava (guava) extract, passiflora edulis (passionfruit) extract, cera alba (beeswax) , MAXI-LIP TM (ethylhexyl palmitate, tribehenin, sorbitan isostearate, palmitoyl oligopeptide), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), lauroyl lysine, silica, stevia rebaudiana (stevia) extract, [+/-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), mica (CI 77019)]
* *Certified Organic by Baystate Organics
Note: MyChelle’s innovative formulation of all its mineral makeup products ensures that there is no inhalation of fine mineral dust. It is also important to note that we DO NOT use nano particles in MyChelle Minerals.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This "Plumping Lip Gloss" does not plump. It has an unpleasant taste and fragrance, and a consistency of raw egg whites. When applied, it leaves a greasy film on the lips. Quite expensive for a lip gloss. Especially one that doesn't work as advertised. Don't waste your money.
All Mychelle products really work, the plumping lip glosses really go on nice and smooth.