MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Pumpkin Hydrating Mist, Dry, Toner, 2.1 fl oz (61 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Nutrient-Rich and Age-Defying Toner to Revive Youthful Texture
- New Look! Same Effective Formula
- Step 4
- Vegan Friendly
Hydrating plant and fruit extracts nourish and rejuvenate to support skin's youthful vitality. Fermented Pumpkin Juice exfoliates and refines for smooth texture while providing a surge of fortifying bio-available nutrients. Red Poppy helps keep skin calm and comfortable while the anti-aging benefits of patchouli essential oil give a regenerative boost to support younger acting cells.
With eyes closed, hold toner 12 inches from face and mist after cleansing and applying serums. Follow with nourishing cream and sun protection. Use throughout the day to rehydrate.
Aqua (water), cucurbita pepo (fermented pumpkin juice), polysorbate 20 (plant), glycerin (vegetable), papaver rhoeas (red poppy) petal extract, pogostemon cablin (patchouli), santalum austrocaledonicum (sandalwood) oil.
Always free of harmful ingredients such as paraben, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors.
We list all the scientific, Latin and English ingredient names in INCI format as defined by the Personal Care Products Council standards and we promise that all these ingredients are pure and effective.
iHerb Customer Reviews
cons: Smells almost like bug spray to me, I think it's the unfortunate choice to use patchouli in this. Also the price tag is so so steep considering how tiny the bottle is and how quickly you can use it up. pros: Apart from the smell the product is really pleasant: the mist is super duper fine and soft (nothing like the fruit enzyme mist) and it moisturizes beautifully. If they fixed the smell issue and made the price at least a bit more affordable (30-40 dollars is a lot to pay if you need to buy a new bottle at least once a month), I would definitely add this to my skin care regime and would give it the well deserved 5 stars. This also seems to be superb for reviving your mineral powder foundation; the texture of the mist really is amazing. Unlike the fruit enzyme version, the mist isn't wet, but feels more like spraying ultra soft and moisturizing air on your face