MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Sun Shield Coconut, SPF 28, All / Combination, Sun Protection, Step 6, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)26 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: MDL-00075
- UPC Code: 817291000752
- Package Quantity: 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 5.7 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Broad Spectrum SPF 28
- Chemical-Free Protection with ZinClear and Titanium Dioxide
- Reef Save
- Non Toxic
- Vegan Friendly
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Environmentally-safe, full spectrum UVA/UVB sun defense that offers powerfully effective protection and is non-irritating near the eyes. Translucent Zinc and Titanium Dioxide provide a safe alternative to harsh chemical sunscreens. The addition of soothing Aloe and Vitamin E help reduce signs of sun-induced irritation.
- For daily use, allow product to absorb completely before applying make-up.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide (ZinClear) (11.6%)||Sun Protection|
|Titanium Dioxide (0.67%)||Sun Protection|
Alcohol, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, alumina, aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceteryl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, citric acid, coco-caprylate/caprate, dicaprylyl ether, fragrance/parfum (natural), fructooligosaccharides (d-beta), gluconolactone, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, glyceryl isostearate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, isononyl isononanoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, polyhydroxystearic acid, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, simethicone, sodium benzoate, squalene, tocopheryl acetate (d-alpha), trisodium ethylenediame, xanthan gum.
*NOP Certified Organic
No: Retinyl palmitate or chemical UV absorbers such as oxybenzone and PABA
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Like the product over-all, but was very disappointed to find it contained Sodium benzoate. Heat and this chemical can create carcinogenic compounds. Not good!
This is excellent for a natural sunscreen. It's moisturizing, spreads easily and, most importantly, doesn't leave a white paste. The coconut scent is very very light, almost undetectable. Unfortunately, for someone like me, who wants a product with a high spf as a day moisturizer for the city and not for the beach, it's quite heavy and sticky. I'll have to find sth else.