MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Sun Shield, SPF 28, Unscented, All/Combination, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)268 Reviews
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: MDL-00051
- UPC Code: 817291000516
- Package Quantity: 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 1.8 x 1.6 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Chemical-Free Protection with ZinClear and Titanium Dioxide to Protect against UV Damage
- Reef Safe
- Non Toxic
- Sun Protection
- Step 6
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Vegan Friendly
Uses: helps prevent sunburn
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using a sunscreen agent may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
Sun Shield SPF 28 Unscented
Unscented, environmentally-safe, full spectrum UVA/UVB sun defense that offers powerfully effective protection and is non-irritating near the eyes. Translucent Zinc and Titanium Dioxides provide a safe alternative to harsh chemical sunscreens. The addition of soothing aloe and vitamin E help reduce signs of sun induced irritation.
- For daily use, allow product to absorb completely before applying make-up.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreeen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide (ZinClear)||11.6%|
Alcohol, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, alumina aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, ceteryl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, citric acid, coco-caprylate/caprate, dicaprylyl ether, fructooligosaccharides (d-btea), gluconolactone, glycerin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, glyceryl isostearate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, isononyl isononanoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, polyhydroxystearic acid, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, polysorbate 60, potasium sorbate, simethicone, sodium benzoate, squalane, tocopheryl acetate (d-alpha), trisodium ethylenediamine, xanthan gum
*NOP Certified Organic
No: Retinyl palmitate or chemical UV absorbers such as Octinoxate, Octisalate, Oxybenzone or Paba
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
iHerb Customer Reviews
For over 2 years now, I have been searching for a safe and effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a whitish film on my face or a thick layer of oil. I have tried over a dozen of eco-friendly, "SkinDeep safe ingredients" rated sunscreens and was unhappy every time. I love MyChelle's Sun Shield. It does not smell or leave my skin feeling sticky. My face does not have a grayish look to it and I have not gotten sunburned even after being outside for hours. The cream absorbs well and I have started recommending it to my friends. The only downsides are (1) the cost and (2) I would like a higher SPF.
disappointed,white small balls all over my face,cant use it at all,waste of money.I have to throw it away.