- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Improves the Appearance of Lash Length and Volume With Myracle Peptide Complex
- Vegan Friendly
- Beauty Comes from Within
Exclusive Myracle Peptide Complex strengthens and conditions for lashes and brows that look visibly fuller, thicker and longer.
In clinical trials, revolutionary Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 improved the appearance of lash length by 25% in only 2 weeks. Apple Stem Cells and Noni Extract nourish hair follicles as Cactus Flower moisturizes.
Apply once daily to base of upper lashes (where eyelashes meet skin) from the inner corner to the outer edge. Apply to eye brow area. Do not apply in eye or to lower lid.
Aqua (water), polyglyceryl-4 caprate, glycerin*, cereus grandiflorus (cactus) flower extract, myristoyl pentapeptide-17, malus domestica (apple) fruit cell culture extract, centella asiatica (gotu kola) leaf extract, brassica campestris (rapeseed) seed oil, hydrolyzed lupine protein, coffea robusta (green coffee) seed extract, pterocarpus marsupium bark extract, zingiber zerumbet (hawaiian ginger) extract, calcium pantothenate (D), niacin, plumeria alba flower extract, levisticum officinale (loveage) oil, biotin (D), panthenol (D), cysteine (L), morinda citrifolia (noni) fruit powder, lecithin, glutamic acid (L), glutathione (L), copper tripeptide-1, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, mannitol, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, caprylyl glycol, alcohol denat., phytic acid, disodium succinate, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, gluconolactone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
*NOP Certified Organic
Full disclosure ingredients according to PCPC and EUCD standards
Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors