Nairn's Inc, Scottish Oat Crackers, Roughly Milled, 8.8 oz (250 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Naturally Satisfying
- All Natural
- Zero Trans Fats
- Wheat Free Recipe
- Baked with Whole Grain Oats
- No Added Sugar
- Suitable for Vegans
- Source of Fiber
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- No GM Ingredients
- Low Glycemic Index
At nairn’s we know and Love our oats! Back in 1896 John Nairn and his wife Sarah opened a village bakery in Strathaven, Scotland, producing traditional oatcake crackers from local Scottish oats. We use only local whole grain oats grown in the nearby Scottish Borders where the climate is perfect for slowly ripening the grains and where our farmers don’t need to use insecticides.
Full of whole grain goodness our oat crackers are an excellent source of fiber. Oats are packed with slow energy release carbohydrates, this means a more satisfying snack that keeps you going for longer!
Four separately wrapped pouches, so you can carry them with you when you're on the go.
Try Nairn's Oat Crackers with different toppings.
Natural yogurt and fruit, an energy boost to start your day
With cheese or meat for a satisfying lunch
With peanut butter
Snacks for anytime
With hummus & olives
Whole grain oats (88%), sustainable palm oil, sea salt, sodium bicarbonate.
Contains: Gluten. May contain traces of milk, nuts.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 oat crackers (21 g)|
|Servings per box: 12|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4.0 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|