Naka Herbs & Vitamins Ltd, Nutri Bone, Liquid Bone Care Formula, Tropical Berry Flavor, 500 ml (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Featuring a Tropical Berry Flavor with Hydrolyzed Collagen, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D and more
Canadian GMP Standards
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in tissue and connective tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- Calcium intake when combined with vitamin D as contained in this product, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing Osteoporosis.
- Silicon and Boron are factors in the maintenance of good health.
Recommended adult dosage: Shake well before each use. Take with food, two (2) tablespoons per day, one (1) in the morning and one (1) in the evening. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Water, stevia, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, mixed tropical berry flavor, malic acid. Contains no added gluten, artificial colors, dairy, fish, soy, corn, eggs, wheat or yeast.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening. After each use of Nutri Bone, please be sure to use a damp cloth or tissue to remove any product residue from the bottle neck and/or cap thread. This will ensure easy cap removal for subsequent use.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if you experience gastrointestinal discomfort or diarrhea. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. This product provides 4 g of protein per day; consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.
Note: This is a product with natural components. Therefore, slight variations in the color and taste are normal and do not affect the quality of the product. It is normal for a small amount of sedimentation to remain at the bottom of the bottle once finished.
|Each two tablespoons (30 ml) contains:|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen (BSE Free, Bovine Sourced, Halal certified)||4000 mg|
|Elemental Calcium (from Calcium Citrate)||804 mg|
|Elemental Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)||404 mg|
|Elemental Zinc (from Zinc Citrate)||10 mg|
|Elemental Silicon (from Silicon Dioxide)||74 mg|
|Elemental Boron (from Boron Citrate)||540 mcg|
|Vitamin D (from Cholecalciferol) (1000 IU)||25 mcg|