Namaste Foods, Biscuits, Piecrust & More!, 48 oz (1.36 kg) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Now Even Tastier!
- Makes Dumplings, Shortcake and Coffee Cake, Too!
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
What does "Namaste" mean? Namaste (pronounced "Naa-Maa-Stay") is a Sanskrit word with no literal translation. In general it means "The Spirit within me honors and respects the Spirit within you".
- 1 1/2 cups* Namaste Biscuit Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. cold shortening or butter
- 1/3 cup cold water
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried herbs (optional-parsley, thyme, rosemary, sage, etc.)
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Combine dry ingredients. Cut butter or shortening into dry ingredients until pea-size clumps form. Beat egg and water together. Add to dry ingredients and combine gently. Do not over blend. Sprinkle a little BPM mix on flat surface and press or roll rough to about ½ thick. Cut dough and place on sprayed baking sheet. Brush tops of biscuits with butter or margarine if you like. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
*To properly measure dry ingredients, spoon into measuring cup and level off with the flat side of a knife. Actual oven temperature may vary. Adjust baking time as needed.
Sweet brown rice flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, arrowroot flour, sorghum flour, rice milk powder, cream of tartar, xanthan gum, baking soda and salt.
Made in a dedicated facility free of: gluten, wheat, soy, corn, potato, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup (38 g mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 36|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|