- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Makes Two 8x8 Pans
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
What does "Namaste" mean?
Namaste (pronounced "Naa-Maa-Stay") is a sanskrit word with no literal translation. In general it means "The Spirit within me honors and respects the Spirit within you."
Makes Two 8x8 Pans or One 9x13 Pan
What You Need: Eggs, Oil, Water
Directions for one 9x13 pan:
- Prep Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray or grease 9" x 13" pan.
- Mix Combine 3 eggs, 3/4 cup oil and 1/2 cup water. Add to brownie mix and blend well by hand or with electric mixer.
- Bake Bake at 350° for approx. 38-42 minutes. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack 15 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan before removing.
Lower fat option: Substitute applesauce for some or all of the oil for a delicious, low fat alternative. Coooking time may vary slightly. Try for Fun: Add nuts, chocolate chips, raisins, coconut or any other combination. Experiment and enjoy!
Evaporated cane juice, sweet brown rice flour, Dutch cocoa, tapioca flour, arrowroot flour, salt, and xanthan gum.
Made in a dedicated facility Free of:
- Tree Nuts
|Serving Size: 1/24th pkg (36 g mix)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving (Mix)|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
These brownies are the best!! They are very good!! Can't tell they're gluten free! Easy to prepare and even easier to eat!! :)
best gluten free I have found. By the time you buy all the ingredients it costs as much as the mix and doesn't taste as good.
Enjoyed by all
Posted by 5539034695752873897 on Oct 22, 2016
These brownies were rich and tasty. Both gluten free eaters and others thought they were good. Ordered more!
Posted by 5532896372570394988 on Jan 14, 2014
Ótimo produto e entrega super rápida! Recomendo!
Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 14, 2013
GF Brownie Mix
Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Nov 09, 2013
Sorry, have not used yet - will try & update