Namaste Foods, Gluten Free Muffin Mix, 16 oz (453 g) (Discontinued Item)4 Reviews
1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Product Code: FOO-00004
- UPC Code: 850403000042
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 5.6 x 5.9 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Kosher Parve
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
Made in a Dedicated Facility Free of:
- Tree Nuts
What does "Namaste" mean?
Namaste (pronounced "Naa-Maa-Stay") is a Sanskrit word with no literal translation. In general it means "The Spirit within me honors and respects the Spirit within you."
Baking directions for Muffins:
What You Need:
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Oil
- 1 Cup Water
- Prep- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray or grease muffin pan (or paper liners).
- Mix- Combine 2 eggs, ¼ cup oil and 1 cup water. Add to muffin mix and blend well.
- Bake- Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes or until tops turn a light golden brown. Make about 12 muffins.
Actual oven temperature may vary. Adjust baking time as needed.
Sweet brown rice flour, evaporated cane juice, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, arrowroot flour, rice milk powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, xanthan gum, salt and ground vanilla bean.
|Serving Size: 1/12th pkg (38g mix)|
|Serving Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving (Mix)||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
very easy, quickly and delicius.
I have recently switched my daughter's diet and she really enjoys these muffins. A great allergen free muffin. Good texture and taste. Can easily add fruit or cinnamon to get a different taste.