Categories Food, Groceries Pasta & Soup Gluten Free Pasta
Namaste Foods, Say Cheez, Gluten Free Non-Dairy Cheese Pasta Dinner, 9 oz (255 g)
- Free of Top 8 Plus Allergens
- Foods for Everyone!
- Ne Rich and Creamy Sauce!
- Certified Gluten Free
- All Natural Non-GMO
- No Preservatives
- Dedicated Facility
- Whole Grain Pasta
- Wheat & Gluten Free
- No GMO Ingredients
- No Casein
Namaste Foods was born out of passion, pure and simple - a passion for helping people and for making great food. Since the year 2000, our products have been happily satisfying everyone - and not just people with food allergies.
We invite you to try this Say Cheez Dinner and see just how delicious eating gluten free can be. It's carefully made in a dedicated allergen free facility with the finest ingredients and just the right amount of TLC.
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons oil, margarine or butter
- 1 cup water
Cooking Directions for Say Cheez Dinner:
- Add pasta to boiling, salted water. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until desired tenderness (do not overcook), Drain and rinse with cool water.
- (You can do this step while waiting for the pasta if you like). Heat 3 tablespoons oil, margarine or butter (more or less to taste) and 1 cup water in medium sauce pan. Whisk in contents of cheese sauce packet and continue stirring until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add pasta to cheese sauce and heat through. Makes 4 servings.
You can add any number of things in Step 2 to make a new creation every time. Try adding bacon, ham, ground beef, cooked chicken, chopped veggies, peas and on and on!
Brown rice pasta (whole grain brown rice, rice bran, water), rice milk powder, quinoa flour, garbanzo bean flour, non-dairy cheddar cheese flavor (salt, autolyzed yeast extract, tartaric acid, natural flavor, citric acid, silicon dioxide, medium chain triglycerides), onion powder, turmeric, paprika.
|Serving Size: 1/4 package (64g/133g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
Amount per Serving
|Calories from Fat||15||110|
% Daily Value
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%||18%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||47 mg||16%||16%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|