Categories Health Topics Nasal Health Nasal Wash
Brands A-Z Squip Products
Nasaline, Squip, Saline Solution Salt, 10.5 oz (300 g)
- For Use with Nasaline and Other Nasal Rinsing Products
- Highly Purified Non-Iodized Salt Specifically Made for Use in Mixing Saline Solution.
- Makes 120 Caps of Saline Solution
- No Preservatives or Additives!
- Includes Measuring Spoon!
Squip Salt is highly purified sodium chloride made specifically for use when mixing saline solution. Squip Salt contains no additives or preservatives and is completely safe to use when irrigating the nasal cavities. We recommend using Squip Salt instead of regular iodized table salt
Mix half (1/2) teaspoon (2.5 g) of Squip Salt in one (1) cup (8 oz) of warm water.
99.99% Sodium Chloride.
the iodine contained in table salt may result in allergic reactions. We also do not recommend using sea salt which may contain algae or pollen.